hf1

nappies sizing DnF and mutts

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: nappies sizing DnF and mutts

Postby tanya » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:48 pm

Would you believe my monstrous 8 week old son fits into Medium DnFs and not even on the tightest snaps?!?!

My avatar
sahara
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby sahara » Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:52 pm

OK well I got 2 med DnF and they have loads of room waits an thigh wise but when Leo leans over they most def give him a builders bum - he certainly isn't 80 cms long so what am I doing wrong?

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:04 pm

Hmm I pull Ruairidh's nappies up at the back so they sit lower at the front. His sit under his belly button by around an inch.

My avatar
sahara
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby sahara » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:19 pm

just put another dunk and fluff on and it seems better - i think i may need to take more time. Leo pushes himself back when i put his nappy on which i think is causing it to sit lower at the back and higher at the front ifynwm

thx

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:22 pm

sahara wrote:just put another dunk and fluff on and it seems better - i think i may need to take more time. Leo pushes himself back when i put his nappy on which i think is causing it to sit lower at the back and higher at the front ifynwm

thx

Yep Roo does that too while trying to roll over and run away :roll: The mount of times Ive said if you'd sit still it would be on and over by now :giggle:

My avatar
sahara
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby sahara » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:39 pm

btw Roo is gorgeous x

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies