hf1

Itti bitti boo?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Itti bitti boo?

Postby megansmummy » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:14 am

Anyone use them?? What sizing like?? Would you recommend them??

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Itti bitti boo?

Postby Caroline » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:03 am

Never used them but they are pretty small (like Itti's are generally.) I know that Carley at Bibs n Bots has some, so you could drop her a line.

Tory, I meant to say to you that I did some pics of Teenyfits on top of Easyfits (on the smallest setting) for comparison

I took them ages ago for another customer.
Last edited by Louise on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited to remove Facebook link and add some actual pics ;o) Please support your community by keeping posts link free :O)

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:06 am

They are pretty much the same fit as Itti AIOs and SIOs. I am debating getting a few although I don't really need any more small nappies :oops:.

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:40 am

I know Esther has used them, maybe she will be along in a bit to comment! If not pm her! :wink:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:06 am

Caroline, thanks that's fab! I'm really liking our pockets atm and the bg look huge on the smallest setting! The easy fit looks similar to the teenyfits in size!! :)

I'm tempted to try the itti bitti boo but I never ever got the itti bug at all and that's what's putting me off...but they look lovely! Just font know what size to go for...it should be small as per their weight chart but the large itti didn't fit kieren at 14 months when it really should have!!

My avatar
sportyminx
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby sportyminx » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:22 pm

:wave: we have two bitti boos - I love them but find them our smallest larges by far!
Naomi wears most SS larges on either the tightest or second tightest snaps - and can still overlap most of the tabs on the front of front fastening fitteds.
Her itti AIO and SIO either meet in the middle or overlap.

But the Boo's are much smaller - it is in the rise I think, but they have at least two poppers spare in the middle of the nappy which I couldnt pull over to fasted even if I tried :-? they are cute and soft and trim and absorbant, but they are small, so would say size up, go for a medium rather than a small I think!
Oh and Naomi is 27lbs and in 12-18 and 18-24 m clothing at 2yr4m so isn't big by any means!

HTH x

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:00 pm

megansmummy wrote:Caroline, thanks that's fab! I'm really liking our pockets atm and the bg look huge on the smallest setting! The easy fit looks similar to the teenyfits in size!! :)

I'm tempted to try the itti bitti boo but I never ever got the itti bug at all and that's what's putting me off...but they look lovely! Just font know what size to go for...it should be small as per their weight chart but the large itti didn't fit kieren at 14 months when it really should have!!

I could do you some pics of the BG v4 and Easyfits on the smallest settings if you like? I have them both here...

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:04 pm

Caroline wrote:
megansmummy wrote:Caroline, thanks that's fab! I'm really liking our pockets atm and the bg look huge on the smallest setting! The easy fit looks similar to the teenyfits in size!! :)

I could do you some pics of the BG v4 and Easyfits on the smallest settings if you like? I have them both here...

that would be fab when you get chance!! :)

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:13 pm

No problems. I have a teething monster stuck to me today so it might be when he's in bed!

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies