hf1

Owe Woah Whens vs other fitteds

My avatar
lealea
Clothie
Clothie

Owe Woah Whens vs other fitteds

Postby lealea » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:57 pm

Pianissimo Cloth and The Raven Tree are my favourite fitteds but I keep hearing good things about Owe Woah Whens. How do they compare with other fitteds? DD could last about 3/4 hours in an unboosted PC easily. What about price wise, how do they compare? PC's are relatively cheap which I love! Thanks!
Last edited by Louise on Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: To add full name of nappy rather than just the abbreviation.

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: OWW vs other fitteds

Postby becky1978 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:01 pm

Not sure how they all compare price wise as I bought my 2 on a recent coop, but as for how they last, well I went out and accidently forgot to take any nappies with me. En route I stopped at the PO to pick up my xs owws for the new baby, and when we got to our destination, Archie needed changing. I had nothing else to put on him and so used one of these, unbelievably it fit on the loosest snaps, and lasted a good 2 hours if not a bit more and it obviously hadn't even been prewashed :shock:

I would love to get my hands on a few more actually.

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:16 pm

Mine have been washed a couple times now and they last between 3-4hrs unboosted on Noah, he's only 9 days old tho :giggle: but obviously pees alot as he's EBF. I think there really well priced, I ordered 10smalls recently and it cost £120 :wink:

They really are a fab nappy and I can't speak highly enough for them - just put my order in for mediums :giggle:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:49 pm

I love our oww!!! I have a custom slot for mediums aswell as we love our xs and smalls!

My avatar
buzzybee21
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby buzzybee21 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:24 pm

While I like the fit and the prettiness, the xs isn't absorbent enough for my lo and the small isn't a safe for hours nappy - definitely not a night nappy. The raven tree we have is wonderfully absorbent even though it has been washed less and the pianissimo will be similarly great when miss skinny's legs fit the holes and stop the gaping. ;)

My avatar
Mumof5
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Mumof5 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:48 am

Sorry if I'm being daft, but what make is OWW? I'm a newbie, but I've seen it mentioned here a few times. Google doesn't work so well with abbreviations! :-?

My avatar
tiyuricc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby tiyuricc » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:52 am

Mine isn't anywhere near as absorbant enough for us, and am considering selling it as I have to boost it a lot, and the fit isn't great when boosted. They seem cheap and cheerful though, I'm sure they would have been fine on ds, but miss c wees tons more than he ever did.

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:06 am

Mumof5 wrote:Sorry if I'm being daft, but what make is OWW? I'm a newbie, but I've seen it mentioned here a few times. Google doesn't work so well with abbreviations! :-?

It's Owe Whoa When - she has a facebook page and sells on Hyena Cart

I love ours - we have two large and they last 3-4 hours on Tyler unboosted but he isn't a particularly heavy wetter!

My avatar
Mumof5
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Mumof5 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:15 am

Thank you, pinksalmon! :thumbsup:

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies