hf1

Muttaqin or DnF

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Muttaqin or DnF

Postby Hannahboo » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:47 pm

Are these any good? I have been looking for a couple of fitteds and have fallen in love with a bambi muttaqin, but worried that they wont be absorbent enough. Also been looking at DnF too :giggle:

Anyone recommend muttaqin?
Last edited by Hannahboo on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Muttaqin

Postby monsterm » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:50 pm

Mutts are lovely but they wouldn't be for heavy wetters. What nappies do you use during the day? Dnf are lovely too & they come in a heavy wetter version as well.

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:53 pm

I loved my mutts but Archie wasn't a heavy wetter. I think she did change the booster so it was more absorbant in later versions though

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:57 pm

At the moment we are using Flips, BG V4s and AIO.

Just bought some preloved wool so want some fitteds to go underneath. Do have a MEOS but I have to boost it so much for it to last more than an hour. Darcy did seem to be quite a heavy wetter when she was about 9 months but now she can last 3-4 hours in her Flips/BGs although I do tend to pop an easy peasy hemp booster in there too just to help with absorbency :D

Really tempted by DnF but just worry about shipping costs from US as can't find many places in the UK that stock them!

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:58 pm

becky1978 wrote:I loved my mutts but Archie wasn't a heavy wetter. I think she did change the booster so it was more absorbant in later versions though

Hmm may have to try one just to see, suppose if we dont get on with it I could sell it on :giggle:

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:04 pm

Hannahboo wrote:
becky1978 wrote:I loved my mutts but Archie wasn't a heavy wetter. I think she did change the booster so it was more absorbant in later versions though

And if you do, I have 2 in classifieds :giggle:

Hmm may have to try one just to see, suppose if we dont get on with it I could sell it on :giggle:

My avatar
mummy_mi
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mummy_mi » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:25 pm

I love DnF, Mutts are nice but we could barely get 2 hours from ours. Where as even the normal DnF are good for nearly 3.

Kingdom of Fluff has some DnF in and when Laura does an order she sometimes opens it up to people. I have 2 nappies and a dress on their way to me, it's still £20 a nappy and if you're willing to wait when she's next doing one it could be worth it or when her order arrives in there might be some lovely spares, so it again might be worth sending her an email.

HTH xx

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:14 pm

mummy_mi wrote:I love DnF, Mutts are nice but we could barely get 2 hours from ours. Where as even the normal DnF are good for nearly 3.

Kingdom of Fluff has some DnF in and when Laura does an order she sometimes opens it up to people. I have 2 nappies and a dress on their way to me, it's still £20 a nappy and if you're willing to wait when she's next doing one it could be worth it or when her order arrives in there might be some lovely spares, so it again might be worth sending her an email.

HTH xx

Ooh fab, shall drop her an email unfortunately she has no mediums in stock at the moment :(

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:38 pm

Babybots stock DnF too :wink:

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies