hf1

Anyone use fitteds

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Anyone use fitteds

Postby tanya » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:45 pm

'm guessing we may be able to during the winter - it depends on how much Jake drinks. At the moment he is guzzling so much, he is saturating his nappies really quickly.

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:54 pm

megansmummy wrote:Our new dunk n fluffs last a good 3 hours before they get damp :) i dont put clothes over the top :)

^^This, or we're nappiless ;)

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:56 pm

You girls are getting me tempted to try this on DD in this hot weather...
She gets to show off her pretty pockets - but this is great to show of my new pretty fitteds! Whilst my wool stash is growing too.
(plus her PUL wraps are not a brill fit!)

What do you find happens with those explosive BF poops tho - with no wrap/cover?
(Im guessing just change the clothes as well?!)

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:21 pm

tanya wrote:'m guessing we may be able to during the winter - it depends on how much Jake drinks. At the moment he is guzzling so much, he is saturating his nappies really quickly.

Same here, really struggled last few days with having to change nappies constantly due to her flooding them!

My avatar
knees_on
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby knees_on » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:01 pm

We do it when its warm enough for no trousers so just a dress or nothing, if a little chilly I put really long socks on.

My LO is mobile though so there is probably less pressure wicking maybe? We also don't have explosive BF poo to worry about anymore :wine:

My avatar
doobykat
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby doobykat » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:46 pm

megansmummy wrote:Our new dunk n fluffs last a good 3 hours before they get damp :) i dont put clothes over the top :)

:shock: Blimey! And there was me wondering if I could squeeze two of the snap-in inserts into the nappy (to give 4 layers) as Erin usually wees through them within 1-1.5hrs :roll:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:48 pm

doobykat wrote:

:shock: Blimey! And there was me wondering if I could squeeze two of the snap-in inserts into the nappy (to give 4 layers) as Erin usually wees through them within 1-1.5hrs :roll:

Are they the news ones? Ours came a couple of weeks ago as part of the co-op and the soaker is different with zorb...do you have those ones? they last ages on Darcie and she is constantly :bf: :giggle:

My avatar
doobykat
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby doobykat » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:54 pm

Yep, they're the new ones with zorb from the co-op! (I even bought a couple of the extra snap-ins, thinking I could use them to boost some of my other less than absorbant nappies :roll: )
I know they won't be up to full absorbancy yet on the bamboo parts, but even so... :giggle:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:54 pm

WOW!! :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies