NAPPY FAIRY - SIGN UP!!!!!!!!

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: NAPPY FAIRY - SIGN UP!!!!!!!!

Postby Frances » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:45 pm

:wine: :wine: :wine:

Your screename: jasminesmummy (should be getting changed to frances shortly tho. Tory......)
Childs name: Jasmine
Boy or girl: Girl
Childs age: 14 months by June
Childs weight and build: Medium build, will be about 21lb by June, normally in large nappies
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: I can't decide, I want so much :giggle: Either:
- Would love to try a WN all-in-two :wink:
- A special fitted :giggle: I love dyed BV and similar, not keen on boring outers like cotton, or printed outers. Love FF, pimped NL, and would like to try a Sweetiebums.
- A funky skirtie with or without a built-in soaker would be great.
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your nappy santa:
Love purples, pinks, orange, magenta and black (all bold, not wishy-washy), fairy, angel and other 'fantasy'-type (but not cutesy) embroideries, also adore cherry blossom, like soft materials like BV, minkee inners on pockets, etc.
Dislike aplix, fleece, animal prints, super-girly colours, prints, cartoon characters, personalised nappies, cotton outers, etc.
Last edited by Frances on Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:19 am

Your screename: Rae
Childs name: Kayleigh
Boy or girl: girl
Childs age: Oct 06 birthday, so 2.5 years
Childs weight and build: she was 96 cm last time we measured, so has outgrown a lot of her 2-3 years t-shirts and dresses. However she has a long body and shorter legs, and has only just outgrown her 18-24 month trousers
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: She is only in nappies at night, and we have enough, so it will have to be non-nappy. What would be really nice is a WAHM hand painted or appliqued t-shirt or a cotton knitted/crocheted top or dress. She has far too many pairs of trousers. We haven't really got a lot of summer stuff for her since her last growth spurt.
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your nappy santa: Not interested in cartoon/TV characters. She likes animal, fairy, flower designs.

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:04 am

:wine: :wine: woo hoo, really excited

Your screename: Ericaj1
Childs name: Lucy
Boy or girl: girl
Childs age: 7 months
Childs weight and build: she was 22lbs last week so a real solid chunk, in large nappies or btp
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: pockets please or a funky skirtie/skortie
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your nappy santa: Love minki/cuddlesoft type material, but any girly patterned fabric is fine . Not into cutesy but love funky patterns or flowers etc.

My avatar
Steph
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Steph » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:39 am

Your screename:Steph
Childs name:Lexi
Boy or girl:Girl
Childs age:will be 12 months
Childs weight and build:medium build around 20lbs I think
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy:Love girly colours, embroidery. Love wn would prefer ss over os. Like wool too, I 0us0e fitteds and pockets.
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your nappy santa:Don't like fleece or animal prints

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:40 am

Your screename:clothmama
Childs name:Louis
Boy or girl:Boy
Childs age:will be 3
Childs weight and build:he is nearly 15 kg and I'd say a medium build
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: We are still in night nappies but I can't imagine that would be for too long but may be nice to have one last night nappy!! Happy to try a AI2 style night nappy as never have (Ish Fly have always taken my fancy :wink: ). If you are a terribly sensible fairy then maybe a pair of wool shorties as they can be worn after or if you are really really sensible then I suppose non nappy is also an option! Don't forget I am on the other side of the world so summer is winter and vice versa! Also we live in the subtropics so winter day temps are over 20 degrees!
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your nappy fairy Love bright colours. If shorts we already have a stripey rainbow pair. Hate disney type characters but like other animals / transport / monsters etc if they are cute. Not keen on animal prints other than that I'm pretty easy!! :giggle:

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:45 am

Couldn't decide whether or not to join in but I think Trevor needs more fluff :giggle: :giggle:

Your screename: Scrunchkins
Childs name: N/K, "Trevor" is due on the 17th of July
Boy or girl: Boy
Childs age: Newborn
Childs weight and build: N/K
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: We mainly use fitteds, not a fan of pockets although I have bought a couple of smalls to try. Snap or applix fastening is fine.
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your nappy fairy: Not sure what we like yet as i've never had a boy :-? . I think I would prefer a medium sized nappy though as our newborn and size 1 stash is already rather extensive :oops: . We love wool and we use PUL wraps but not fleece wraps. Basically we would like something boyish :D

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:31 am

Right, I am going to throw caution to the wind and sign up... but can I please reserve the right to change of recipient if not all is well at my scan on Wednesday? :-?

Your screename: mabo
Childs name: Unknown
Boy or girl: Unknown
Childs age: Newborn (due nov 1st)
Childs weight and build: Newborn/small, I guess I'll have to wait long enough to use it and will probably want to use it straightaway :mrgreen:
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: I dont have ANYTHING yet (apart from 1 NB Muttaquin), so anything is good... and wool would also be cool 8)
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your nappy fairy: Colourwise it would have to be gender neutral, but preferably not too dark colours. We like Minkee and BOV (especially hand-dyed), and Anna is only able to wear Organic Merino or wool Interlock so would be tempted to only use that again this time. Baby is due just before the Australian summer, which can get pretty hot, but we also have cool days and I 'think' I would still prefer longies on a newborn baby rather than shorts which would have those skinny legs sticking out... We prefer PUL over fleece covers, and snaps over aplix.
Last edited by mabo on Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:08 pm

Your screename: Beck
Childs name: William
Boy or girl: Boy
Childs age: 15.5 months
Childs weight and build: 11kgs and pot belly but skinny legs
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: not-nappy please. We have ALOT and since we are having so many issues at the moment we'd prefer something else.
Likes/dislikes - Love anything Wahm made. Bright bold colours or patterns. No purples or pink. Love embroidery. To be really cheeky William would LOVE a custom shirt and scrunchie leg type thing :wink: :wink: He loves trucks and cars - VERY BOYISH!

Previous

Return to Nappy Fairy 2009