hf1

REMINDER

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

REMINDER

Postby Louise » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:08 pm

Just a gentle reminder. Can everyone please answer all of the questions that have been asked already as there are some people waiting for answers. :wink: Thanks :D

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: REMINDER

Postby Frances » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:34 pm

Will do :oops: The measurements will be tomorrow I'm afraid as I can't find a tape measure!

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:40 pm

my recipient (if they are psychic) can stop answering as i have ordered and i am getting butterfies with every new question in case i have got it wrong :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

off to check...not answered the skirty questiion, although would love to see sam in one or just have one to admire :hohoho:

sarahx

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:42 pm

charliesam wrote:my recipient (if they are psychic) can stop answering as i have ordered and i am getting butterfies with every new question in case i have got it wrong :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: sarahx

:giggle: That's one of the problems of ordering early. :giggle:

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:15 pm

I'll do Lucys measurements tomorrow I promise. :pinocchio: LOL no I will really.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:21 pm

Louise wrote:
charliesam wrote:my recipient (if they are psychic) can stop answering as i have ordered and i am getting butterfies with every new question in case i have got it wrong :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: sarahx

Don't say that Louise, just when I was feeling all calm and collected that I was sorted by yesterday lunch time!!!!

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:26 pm

I almost ordered mine then my person answerd a question that someone had asked and I was glad I didn't order. I might have got something for me though.......lol

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:47 pm

Kirstyh wrote:
Louise wrote:

Don't say that Louise, just when I was feeling all calm and collected that I was sorted by yesterday lunch time!!!!

:oops: Sorry.

clairelana wrote:I almost ordered mine then my person answerd a question that someone had asked and I was glad I didn't order. I might have got something for me though.......lol

:hohoho: I usually end up popping something into the basket for Katie too. :giggle:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:50 pm

it's fine, I'm still happy with the tartan flares I have ordered for my fairy :hohoho:

Next

Return to Nappy Fairy 2009