hf1

Review Competition starting again for 2014 :)

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Review Competition starting again for 2014 :)

Postby clothmama » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:15 am

I'm excited to announce we are bringing back the review competitions this year :wine:

It is pretty clear that they are a huge help to people - a recent review had over 500 views in only a couple of days!

Reviews are a really useful source of information for people wanting to find out about their cloth nappy options. We get a lot of people visiting Cloth Nappy Tree looking for reviews so they know what to buy for their baby. You may also review nappy accessories and cloth sanitary protection as well.

Each month a prize or prizes will be announced.

• All reviews submitted between the 1st of the month and the end of the month will be considered and a shortlist will be posted and voted on by the whole community. The March comp will also include all February reviews.
  • The winner will be the best written, most detailed review of the month. Use the guide here as your format: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=2341&p=748527#p748527
  • Winners may review their prize for a chance to win the following months competition.
  • If you win a prize you are asked to review the prize that you get in keeping with the spirit of the exercise!
  • Please post your reviews in the relevant sections of the cloth nappy review forum.

viewforum.php?f=55

Good luck :wine:

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Review Competition starting again for 2014 :)

Postby JabberJabber » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:30 am

Woop!

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:47 am

Yey!!

My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Postby Little Pants » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:36 pm

Are you looking for prizes as well? If so, what are the criteria. I would be delighted to offers prize, if I can help.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:10 am

Little Pants wrote:Are you looking for prizes as well? If so, what are the criteria. I would be delighted to offers prize, if I can help.

Thanks Ali that is lovely of you, yes we are :) I'll send you a PM :widesmile:

If anyone else wants to donate a prize please just PM, email me or post on here thank you :widesmile:

Return to Cloth Nappy Review Competition