hf1

Anyone in Trafford?

My avatar
Slebro
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Anyone in Trafford?

Postby Slebro » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:34 pm

Just wanted to share! I have just ordered free nappies from Manchester Real Nappies who are running Trafford Council's scheme to promote real nappies - you get 3 nappies, a wet bag and some liners. If you are resident in Trafford then have a look at the council website (http://www.trafford.gov.uk/environmenta ... gathome/#2) as the contact details for Manchester Real Nappies are on there. I've never had any free nappies before and am really pleased!! They are all nappies we haven't tried, too, which is good, and every nappy helps me try to get enough together for 2 in cloth :yahoo:

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Re: Anyone in Trafford?

Postby littlesez » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:59 pm

where do you live ? :nosey:

My avatar
Slebro
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Slebro » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:01 pm

Trafford!! :hohoho: I'm in Sale :wave: you made me curious about where you where so I looked on your website to see :giggle: a friend of mine worked up that way till recently but I don't know Middleton at all.

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:04 am

Other side of manchester but let me know if you ever want to meet for a coffee in town :widesmile:

My avatar
Slebro
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Slebro » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:39 am

littlesez wrote:Other side of manchester but let me know if you ever want to meet for a coffee in town :widesmile:
That would be lovely! I'll pm you sometime :thumbsup:

Return to Money Matters