hf1

Best contents insurance

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Best contents insurance

Postby evansmummy » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:05 am

Who do you recommend? Were due for renewal, with the co operative, and very eager to change. TIA ladies :hug:

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru

Re: Best contents insurance

Postby girlinleeds » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:22 am

We're with marks and spencer at the moment simply because they were cheapest, not had a need to claim so don't know how good they are like that x

My avatar
nappynutter
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nappynutter » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:35 am

We love Direct Line. They were fab when we needed to make a claim. A local business came that day (Hogmanay), ordered up the materials and came back on the 2nd of January to do the work. There were no forms to fill in, everything was arranged in one phone call. Very happy. :D

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:47 am

nappynutter wrote:We love Direct Line. They were fab when we needed to make a claim. A local business came that day (Hogmanay), ordered up the materials and came back on the 2nd of January to do the work. There were no forms to fill in, everything was arranged in one phone call. Very happy. :D

Ohhhh i like!

We made one attempt to claim when Evan climbed and pushed our laptop off the table. They wanted us to get a further two quotes for repair (after our first told us it wasnt fixable) A floor plan drawing, and photos, plus write up of the accident scene (after an hour phone call giving them this information) and wed have to wait up to a month for an anwser...needless to say we bought a new one ourselves :-?

Return to Money Matters