hf1

Car seat recommendations for toddler

My avatar
Twinkletoes
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Car seat recommendations for toddler

Postby Twinkletoes » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:20 pm

Give the In Car Safety Centre a call, they are extremely helpful. I called a few times before I was ready to buy, and they were always really generous with time and information. Even if you don't go erf, they give great advice.

My avatar
Rufies mama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Rufies mama » Tue May 08, 2012 8:58 am

We do extended rear facing and I feel its so important. We have a Besafe Izi Kid Isofix seat in the car that has Isofix, (love it) and a Maxi Cosi Mobi in my car which doesn't have Isofix.

I put together an information email for my friends about ERF and I'd be happy to forward it to you if you want. Eye opening stuff including government information films from Sweden where almost all children are Rear facing until the age of 4. Please PM me if you want. :)

My avatar
katherineeah1
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby katherineeah1 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:57 pm

Rufies mama wrote:We do extended rear facing and I feel its so important. We have a Besafe Izi Kid Isofix seat in the car that has Isofix, (love it) and a Maxi Cosi Mobi in my car which doesn't have Isofix.

I put together an information email for my friends about ERF and I'd be happy to forward it to you if you want. Eye opening stuff including government information films from Sweden where almost all children are Rear facing until the age of 4. Please PM me if you want. :)

Could I have one too please?

My avatar
Rufies mama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Rufies mama » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:55 pm

katherineeah1 wrote:
Rufies mama wrote:We do extended rear facing and I feel its so important. We have a Besafe Izi Kid Isofix seat in the car that has Isofix, (love it) and a Maxi Cosi Mobi in my car which doesn't have Isofix.

Could I have one too please?

Of course, just pm me your email address. :thumbsup:

Previous

Return to Activities and things to do with your children