White post farm is great.
We are bored shedless, kids are doing my head in arghh

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Summer days out

Postby Shaunie » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:57 pm

Aww Kirst, will you manage to get out and about any day? Kids broke up Friday here, we have just been to local parks so far but it's easier for me because DH is around too :D

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:06 pm

India breaks up tomorrow :yahoo: and I have a few things planned.

We are going on holiday for a week but day trip wise I think the cinema, swimming, picnics in the park, open top bus tour of Bristol, soft play, farm visit, Wookey Hole, horse riding and Bristol aquarium. We might not do all of these as the weather will be a factor for some of them.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:47 pm

We will struggle I think as a lot of the things we will have to avoid due to the Olympics :x :furious: . Plus quite a lot of them are weather dependent too and I can't see it being a very nice Summer!

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:32 pm

The boys love going to the local farms & love picnics at the parks too but like you say, it's very much weather dependant this 'summer' :roll:

We like to do days out other than what we normally do which is park, farm, swimming etc. We went to Wookey Hole last year @Caroline :D

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:40 pm

Shaunie wrote:Aww Kirst, will you manage to get out and about any day? Kids broke up Friday here, we have just been to local parks so far but it's easier for me because DH is around too :D

I can't drive so we can't do days out, it is fine when it isn't raining as they can just go off and do their own thing, meet with friends, makes dens etc, all the stuff we did x

Previous

Return to Activities and things to do with your children