hf1

Favourite Seaside

My avatar
bekhi1983
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Favourite Seaside

Postby bekhi1983 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:47 pm

Getting in the holiday spirit thanks to the great turn in the weather. What is your favourite seaside? And why?

My all time fave seaside is Scarborough, castle, walks, parks, beach, fair, theatre's, crab fishing, boat rides, I could go on and on. I could happily retire there :giggle:

My avatar
mummy_goose1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Favourite Seaside

Postby mummy_goose1 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:53 pm

well as i live in paignton, i'd best say a torbay beach! I do love paignton, but mil has a beach hut at preston (next beach along) so we tend to spend more time there.

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:54 pm

ooh i love Scarborough and Whitby too. xx

My avatar
emmavmorgan
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby emmavmorgan » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:03 pm

In the uk Whitby. Here in Gozo Rambla bay and in the whole world Cane Garden Tortola BVI :hohoho:

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby laceybat » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:15 pm

For staying home i have to say durly chine on bornemouth beach as i part own a beach hut with my sister and brother and cosins my nan left it to us all

and for hoilday i would say padstow or a small little beach where our friends live a 2 minute walk

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:16 pm

Barricane Beach in Woolacombe, North Devon. Its a shell beach and has cliffs of slate all around and some great rock pool when the tides out. There is a little beach hut selling food and you get a real plate for your sandwich and cup for your brew :)

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:54 pm

I love all of our local beaches - Sandbanks out of season (don't set foot near it during the summer holidays) but I love all of the Bournemouth and Poole beaches

My avatar
bekhi1983
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby bekhi1983 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:01 pm

g.murphy wrote:ooh i love Scarborough and Whitby too. xx

Whitby is a close second, it is so pretty at night :love: I love the walks in Scarborough though. It is my happy place :D We've been there today and enjoyed every second even with a party pooper dh :giggle: I have very happy memories of both though. Cleethorpes is third as its up the road from us and it's where we go with the kids most of the time.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:10 pm

Beaches mean sand :loopy: :loopy: urgh but we do have some stunning beaches where i am from up North

Next

Return to Activities and things to do with your children