hf1

Which pockets works best for you and why?

My avatar
Sunset
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Which pockets works best for you and why?

Postby Sunset » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:02 pm

BumGenius here too. We have some Fuzzi's but they don't fit right and always leak, we've got Happy Heiny's too but they're still not as good a fit as the BG's. BG's are plain and boring but they really work for us, especially with two in cloth, DS1 has his stuffed with a PD insert and DS2 uses the BG microfibre ones. Right now I happily have an entire stash of BG's!

My avatar
Rebeccar75
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Rebeccar75 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:07 pm

Seems BGs are veeery popular so must be good for a variety of shapes..

Ive got Wonderoos and Fuzzis one size and would do a trial swap if anyones interested..

Never knew what a minefield nappy buying could be! :roll:

Rebeccar75 wrote:Would love to hear what you all use....

My avatar
mummymunchkin
Clothie
Clothie

Postby mummymunchkin » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:51 am

Bumgenius and Smartipants :)

Bumgenius for the 2 inserts and Smarti Pants for the fit, slimness and because they wash easier and better

My avatar
SLB
Clothie
Clothie

Postby SLB » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:46 pm

BGs and rumperooz- both BTP poppers. I flirt with the weenotions OS/ SS but don't get a great fit but they are sooooo pretty, and want to try a issy bear minky as the cotton ones wicked too much but I think they are quite bulky.

My avatar
fluffpuffin
Clothie
Clothie

Postby fluffpuffin » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:39 pm

we get on really well with BG's :), very reliable

My avatar
cumbrianlass
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby cumbrianlass » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:05 pm

Wonderoos (both V1 & V2) and Tots Easyfits. Both boosted hugely. Wonderoos are just bombproof, cope with anything and last forever. They are bulky compared to some pockets but with DS being 2 now they need to be. Easyfits are much slimmer and nicer fitting, but will get an hour or so less out of them. Good for nursery though as they are aplix.

Also will reach for Greenkids solids (although a bit short in the rise on DS so not until the day's poop has happened, as otherwise we get it turtling because of the builders bum :giggle: ) - with the bamboo inserts they are fantastic and last really well. I find the patterns wick more as they are laminated cotton.

Bumgenius fell out of favour with about 5 months ago, as even boosted they just dont last long enough and he can outpee them almost instantly with a power wee now. I love love love BG organics / elementals and wish I had more, although they are not a pocket.

Waiting on my Smartipants to try them!

Previous

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies