Postby red_dwarf » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:27 pm

Ive got 10 and thats enough for me as also using diddy diapers and ll's

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Teenyfits vs Easyfits

Postby megansmummy » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:33 pm

red_dwarf wrote:Ive got 10 and thats enough for me as also using diddy diapers and ll's

I wish i liked our diddys and LL's...they are just sitting doing nothing atm...hopefully as Darcie chunks out a bit they will fit better :)

My avatar
lilypie
Clothie
Clothie

Postby lilypie » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:41 pm

I had 20. I used pretty much only them whilst I was using them, and found it easily enough. I could of got by on less - but I love the prints!!

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:03 pm

I have 12 at the moment... and 2 lil joeys.... the rest of my xs/size 0 stash are fitteds (about 12 as well) but I know I prefer pockets/aios.

I do have 12 small bg aios, those were fab on Ryan for months, but if baby is a skinny girl like Natalie then they might not fit right away. Trying to justify getting Teenyfit prints in when I know what colours to get :giggle: only have white and 2 brights so far!

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:04 pm

I had 8, ordered another 3 that came yesterday :mrgreen: I have 10oww to and this is all I'm using for my NB stash and I love it all :mrgreen:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:50 am

evansmummy wrote:I had 8, ordered another 3 that came yesterday :mrgreen: I have 10oww to and this is all I'm using for my NB stash and I love it all :mrgreen:

We are only using teenyfits and OWW too..its a perfect stash!

My avatar
Bloom
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Bloom » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:13 pm

Another question i have is how do the teenyfits compare to the lil joeys? Is it worth getting a few of each?

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:15 pm

I haven't used the Lil Joeys yet... they're cute though!! Thicker, so will take longer to dry I imagine, and slimmer between the legs. I like the cord snap, but do prefer aplix nappies in general, which is why I'm leaning towards the teenyfit as a whole, just couldn't resist trying the Lil Joeys! If I like them then I might add more.

Looking at them, I'd say the teenyfits would last longer due to being slightly bigger.

PreviousNext

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies