hf1

My WNSS are still leaking?

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: My WNSS are still leaking?

Postby lazylexis » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:58 am

Miss_Purple wrote:Tbh I always found that my WNSS leaked on DD, no matter what inserts I used :-(

I couldn't get a good fit on DS with WNSs or OS, always got leaks around the legs.

My avatar
Twinkletoes
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Twinkletoes » Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:21 am

I was always a fan of wrapping a thin microfibre cloth around whatever it was stuffed with. It really sooks up the initial pee. But could still be a fit issue in which case this won't help. My dd had leaks with WN SS and os until she was in larges.

My avatar
Bugglyboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Bugglyboo » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:49 pm

We bought a gorgeous custom for Ed before trying the fit out. Everytime he wore it, we would run out of the sides. It didn't seem to matter what we did, I couldn't get a good fit. I was gutted. I'm tempted to frame it as it cost so much haha. At least I've now learnt to try preloved before buying customs.

My avatar
emmab16
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby emmab16 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:41 pm

Bugglyboo wrote:We bought a gorgeous custom for Ed before trying the fit out. Everytime he wore it, we would run out of the sides. It didn't seem to matter what we did, I couldn't get a good fit. I was gutted. I'm tempted to frame it as it cost so much haha. At least I've now learnt to try preloved before buying customs.

this made me chuckle - you're so right, they can look lovely but if they don't fit! May need to buy a frame :)

My avatar
flossyfly
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby flossyfly » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:02 am

I bought dd 3 wnss and they didn't work for us. Always wicked round the legs. Sold them on except the one with her name on it. Only problem with personalised nappies....you cant sell them easily!

Maybe we should give WN some feedback as I think alot of people have the same problem :cry:

My avatar
emmab16
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby emmab16 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:56 pm

flossyfly wrote:Maybe we should give WN some feedback as I think alot of people have the same problem :cry:

you are right, I thought this last week & then forgot all about it. I will get in touch with them & see what they say, seems too common an issue to ignore :(

My avatar
emmab16
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby emmab16 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:39 pm

I have found some info on the wee notions website that Suzanne has written 'pocket troubleshooting' which goes into this issue in more detail :)

http://weenotions.co.uk/index.php?main_page=page&id=12&chapter=0

My avatar
flossyfly
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby flossyfly » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:42 pm

emmab16 wrote:I have found some info on the wee notions website that Suzanne has written 'pocket troubleshooting' which goes into this issue in more detail :)

Mine were AI2 with their 6 layer insert!

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:48 pm

flossyfly wrote:
emmab16 wrote:I have found some info on the wee notions website that Suzanne has written 'pocket troubleshooting' which goes into this issue in more detail :)

Mine were AI2 with their 6 layer insert!

I always found the AI2's the most likely to wick/leak.

PreviousNext

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies