Best pocket for toddler?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Best pocket for toddler?

Postby clothmama » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:45 pm

Hmmmm hadn't really thought about all those sort of AOI / hybrids and they may well be a better solution for me as they as you say are more reliable but still enable me to just be putting on one thing onto my little clothes hating terror!! Cna't see any in classifieds to try :x anyone got anything to sell me?? :hiding: :widesmile:

My avatar
AppleTree
Clothie
Clothie

Postby AppleTree » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:10 am

@clothmama Little Lamb have a sale on at the moment. Sized pockets are included, although just block colours I think, not prints. I'm disappointed that the sale ones don't come with the trifold inserts as I've read that they are good.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:20 am

Oh that is a shame @AppleTree as I think that is what makes them so fab!

My avatar
AppleTree
Clothie
Clothie

Postby AppleTree » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:25 am

@clothmama
Yes, I was thinking of trying them (if they had come with the trifold insert), but it looks like Cloth Nappy Shop is a better bet than buying direct from Little Lamb.

My avatar
cuppachaplz
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby cuppachaplz » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:30 pm

late to the party, but I'm loving grovia ONE for Percy, if you are still struggling for a solution @clothmama. He's so hyper these days that he's a proper PITA to change.
They're not cheap, but hold loads of wee and you have the option of either velcro or popper fastening. They fit him far better and hold far more than LLs.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:47 am

Thanks Tamsin @cuppachaplz - always useful for others reading the thread. After our visit to the 'ecole maternelle' (nursery basically) which he loves I was explaining to Rémy that when he starts 'big school' after summer he needed to be potty trained and that over the summer we'd do it blah blah blah then suddenly about a week later (13 May as it was Louis' birthday!) he announced after lunch he wasn't wearing nappies any more and that was that :shock: :shock: (except at night!).

Previous

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies