hf1

wonderoo wonder leak lol

My avatar
gem and leland
Clothie
Clothie

wonderoo wonder leak lol

Postby gem and leland » Mon May 04, 2009 3:30 pm

ok , it was messy lol am i not stuffing it right ? just seemed to leak out of everywhere :( whats the best way to stuff a wonderoo as it doesnt seem a very high rise at the front , and im sure this is why it leaked so bad ?

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: wonderoo wonder leak lol

Postby 2climbingboys » Mon May 04, 2009 7:45 pm

I usually use either the mf or hemp inserts that come with them or some spare WNNN ones that I have and have never had a leak, but I know loads of people find them leaky!

My avatar
littlehayley
Clothie
Clothie

Postby littlehayley » Wed May 06, 2009 6:49 am

We use wonderoos, and find them really reliable. We use the wonderfulls microfibre and hemp inserts. I normally use one layer of hemp and a layer of MF on top. If we use them at night then i also put in an easy peasy hemp booster. I also have some happy heinys hemp stuffins and they work well too. They are quite low in the rise and can look a bit scruffy but it doesn't seem to affect their reliability for us.

What did you stuff it with, and where did it leak? The pocket is quite large so i can imagine if you used a small insert then it might not cover the whole nappy and could cause a leak.

Hayley

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed May 06, 2009 2:08 pm

I have only ever used the wonderfulls with wonderoos. They are quite spacious in the pocket so you probably need something big to fill it so it doesn't move around.

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Wed May 13, 2009 6:05 am

Yes, on the whole I dont think the terry inserts are very absorbant but the wonderfulls are great.

My avatar
jan3182001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby jan3182001 » Wed May 13, 2009 8:59 am

was it fastened tightly enough too

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies