hf1

SIZING FOR ITTI`S

My avatar
tracedw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

SIZING FOR ITTI`S

Postby tracedw » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:18 am

Hi , i have been tempted to try an iiti or two and i know that some of you good ladies are experts on these. :wink:
problem 1- my son is a heavy wetter, he soaked through a bamboo pop-in in less than an hour this morning.
problem 2- what size? I have seen them in my nappy network store and thought the med looked small, what age/weight does your lo need to be to fit a large.
My lo is 5 months old , 19 lbs in weight, 18in rise and 18 in waist.
Any suggestions or comments , i`m stalking JABULA NAPPIES atm looking at these. :oops:
Thanks Tracy

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: SIZING FOR ITTI`S

Postby bryc1 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:43 pm

Don't know about for heavy wetter as Roxy is med wetter and it more than copes. Size wise she fits both Med and large, large is slightly big but doesn't cause any problems so I am only buying large now so they last longer. She is about 14lb 16in waist and 17" rise.

HTH

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:57 pm

Hi,
My ds is 19 months but a slight 21lb 13oz! The mediums fit great on him. They are meant to be lower on the rise to fit nicely under clothes so don't worry if it is 'low rise' on lo. It is a slim fitting nappy too so they look smaller than they are iyswim. The first one I got I though it would never fit it was tiny, but it was perfect!! Forgot to say it can last up to 3.5/4 hours on lo if needs be. The snap in's have extra snap in bosters that you can buy seperately.

Sam x
Last edited by twinkletot on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:59 pm

Size wise, they are small fitting with very low rise.

As for heavy wetters, my DD out-wee'd one of these in under 2 hours, but she is an exceptionally heavy wetter - we have real problems with a lot of nappies coping with her bladder :giggle:

It's not a nappy I would recommend for a heavy wetter.

My avatar
tracedw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby tracedw » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:12 pm

Well,ladies, i have purchased 2 itti`s ,purple and jade, in large just to try. Couldn`t resist and lets hope they dont appear in the classified soon :oops:
Tracy x

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies