hf1

UD large trim

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

UD large trim

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:57 am

Right I am going to order a couple while I can, Hanna kindly lent me a medium trim to try on Gracie and it was lovely but not sure how long she would get out of it so wondering about the large trim, any one tried it on a skinny minnie??? x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: UD large trim

Postby Louise » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:01 am

Did you order one? Katie has only ever worn M/Ls up until recently but they weren't fitting very well. Might order one to try myself seeing as the L standar rise WNSS we got fits Katie perfectly. :wink:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:03 am

yeah I did order one, we aren't getting a good fit with the UD M/L just now, she is too skinny and the leg holes are massive. I am liking the fit of trimmer nappies just now, will take pics when it arrives. x

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:24 pm

I had to sell our UD M/L as like you the leg holes were huge!! We've got an UDSS in large trim and it's a great fit. Rowan's really long and skinny! Hope yours fits well when it arrives.

Cathleen xx

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:27 pm

cat27m wrote:I had to sell our UD M/L as like you the leg holes were huge!! We've got an UDSS in large trim and it's a great fit. Rowan's really long and skinny! Hope yours fits well when it arrives.

Cathleen xx

ooh thanks Cathleen, sounds promising, I am really sad and have ordered a nappy more for my neighbour who always calls me a tree hugger so I got the tree hugger embroidery :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:44 pm

:hohoho: :hohoho: Not sad at all!!!

Cathleen xx

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies