hf1

P'tits dessous bamboo

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

P'tits dessous bamboo

Postby jules070603 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:54 am

I ordered a couple of these from Kittykins as I've not even seen one before and am very impressed, lovely and thick and soft.

How do you find these in your pockets? Do you use them on their own or with some hemp?

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: P'tits dessous bamboo

Postby Cyrillia » Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:17 pm

I find them great. I use an EP hemp underneath, and found it to be nice and slim. However, DS was regularly wetting through this, so now have a MF booster on top. For us, this is quite bulky all in all, so I don't use pockets all the time, but it works well.

I think lots on here just use the PD bamboo with an EP hemp underneath just fine though. :D

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:19 pm

In our bg,wn and bbos we use a pd with 2 ep hemp.at night in our minkis we use 2 pds with one folded into 3, 2 ep hemp and a greenkids or pk bamboost booster

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:33 pm

you've never had them before?? :shock: :shock: :giggle:

I use them mainly with hemp under or mf on top! they are my all time fave nappy stuffing, since Lucas was little and outpeed everything else :roll:

Jan x

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:42 pm

JanX wrote:you've never had them before?? :shock: :shock: :giggle:

:hohoho: :hohoho: I know, can you believe that :shock: Zach wasn't a heavy wetter so all we needed was an EP hemp under a MF cloth!!!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:09 pm

Grace copes fine with them on their own ;)

To be honest I'd never used them until recently either - I used MF inserts with ep hemp under...
I'm avoiding mf as much as possible this time though...

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:50 pm

I use them with an ep hemp but I recon they'd be ok on their own love them only have 5 though, I want more!

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:24 pm

I like the size 1s (thinner) with a hemp booster but the size 2s seem to be OK for us on their own (find them a bit bulky with an additional booster)... I do like a bit of hemp though so actually prefer the size 1s! Not many places stock them though :-?.

My avatar
clarge
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby clarge » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:35 pm

I only have one, never any on classifieds as they are so good and a little pricey to buy new.... but they are great, V absorbent, I use mine with an EP hemp booster underneath, nice 3-4hr combo and v slim!

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies