hf1

Small Wee Notions pockets

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Small Wee Notions pockets

Postby Louise » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:42 pm

I know all babies are different but roughly how long did your small WNs fit for? Also approx what age/weight did they start wearing Ms? I never really used small pockets so have no idea :oops: I want to order some more pockets for bump and can't decide whether to get small or medium. Plus a lot of the embroideries I like I think are either too big for a small pocket or will look silly as they are so large IYSWIM. :? I am expecting bump to be between 6 and 6.5lbs if she follows the same trend as the others (it does look like it as she is measuring a bit small atm)

Thanks ladies

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Small Wee Notions pockets

Postby 123princesssammie » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:44 pm

not much help but alesha can still wear a small at 2yrs 2mnths :giggle:

why dnt you get a couple smalls and then a couple onesize with the bigger designs that you like, - not that im trying to help you spend :giggle:

x

x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:49 pm

123princesssammie wrote:not much help but alesha can still wear a small at 2yrs 2mnths :giggle:

why dnt you get a couple smalls and then a couple onesize with the bigger designs that you like, - not that im trying to help you spend :giggle:

x

x

:giggle: Good idea but not sure about the onesize, never really got on with front fastening nappies once they were into Ms and Ls, we got awful wing droop and don't want to have the same thing happen again. :?

My avatar
lilypie
Clothie
Clothie

Postby lilypie » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:52 pm

J is 10lb6oz at 7 weeks and still in his smalls. I think we will get atleast another couple of weeks out of the them.

I have some onesize but I still find them abit to "bulky" on him at the minute and they dont fit awfully well around the legs.

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:53 pm

Louise wrote:
123princesssammie wrote:not much help but alesha can still wear a small at 2yrs 2mnths :giggle:

x

x

:giggle: Good idea but not sure about the onesize, never really got on with front fastening nappies once they were into Ms and Ls, we got awful wing droop and don't want to have the same thing happen again. :?

for some reason WNOS where one of the only onesize pockets that we didnt get wing droop with,

x

My avatar
wytch
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby wytch » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:57 pm

Izzy got one as a gift when she was born and is still in it at 17wks 11lb 4oz

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:23 pm

Poppy was 7lb 6oz at birth and the small wnss were to big for her until she was about a month old. She wore them until about 5 months (same as small ittis) but even then I only sold them because I just didn't reach for them. I found them difficult to stuff but I think they've sorted that issue now. Poppy is quite dinky and is still in mediums now..

You could always ask if they'll shrink the embroidery for you. I had a peony on one and a flower with rainbow on the other and then an appliqué duck on a small wrap (I got impatient waiting to find out bumps sex..)

My avatar
buzzybee21
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby buzzybee21 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:33 pm

We have one applix and a couple of popper wnss in smalls and Sephy has them on the smallest snaps at the moment. It feels as if the applix doesn't have as much spare room in it. I am expecting them to last for another 3 or 4 months and think the mediums will be too big for a while. She was 7lb 6 at birth and will be 6 weeks on Monday. Unfortunately I don't know what she weighs now! :lol:

We've got wonderoo btps and they surprised me with how well they work. Most btps are from 8 or 10lbs so thought they'd be gaping.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:44 pm

The last time Noah wore his was when we first went to judiths, it leaked all over and I decided it was too small, despite it still fitting, I think that was November sometime so he was 5 months ish

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies