hf1

HHeavy wetter

My avatar
tabitha
Clothie
Clothie

HHeavy wetter

Postby tabitha » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:02 pm

I have been using cloth nappies for six weeks, my daughter is thirteen months. I absoultly love them,but I only have seven
at the moment, bumgenius and easy fit. but they do leak round the legs sometimes and just woundered if there was anything do as getting fed up having to change clothes as well as nappy. I need to get some more but as they r expensive want to make sure I get the right ones, I really like easyfit. I have also heard of pumpkin pants, are they suitable for daytimes.

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: HHeavy wetter

Postby zoeyboo » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:12 pm

Hi & Welcome to the tree :wave:

Do you add anything to the pockets of your easyfits or just use them as they are? I add a small bamboo booster, Little Lamb are good as well as a piece of zorb and find this stops any leaking.

Have you looked over on the classifieds section you should be able to pick up some preloved nappies there to boost your stash. Bumgenius are popular with lots of Mummys here and are similar to Easyfits.

My avatar
tabitha
Clothie
Clothie

Postby tabitha » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:20 pm

I have got some bambo boosters I could use, thanks

My avatar
cumbrianlass
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby cumbrianlass » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:34 pm

zoeyboo wrote:Hi & Welcome to the tree :wave:

Do you add anything to the pockets of your easyfits or just use them as they are? I add a small bamboo booster, Little Lamb are good as well as a piece of zorb and find this stops any leaking.

Have you looked over on the classifieds section you should be able to pick up some preloved nappies there to boost your stash. Bumgenius are popular with lots of Mummys here and are similar to Easyfits.

Where did you get your zorb from Zoey? Can you buy it on its own and just use it as a booster? If so I want some!! Could bring back a whole lot of retired stash to life again.

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:38 pm

cumbrianlass wrote:
zoeyboo wrote:Where did you get your zorb from Zoey? Can you buy it on its own and just use it as a booster? If so I want some!! Could bring back a whole lot of retired stash to life again.

Ems at Puddlekins & Beth at LLS both sell boosters made of Zorb.
I have also bought some sheets of Zorb from Suzanne at Lush Tush relatively cheaply, it's weird stuff that looks like felt but doesn't feel as nice, you can shop it up with scissors it doesn't need hemming or anything, it doesn't look pretty & mine are all wonky :giggle: but it fine to stuff into pockets & works well. I would say I got 10-15 from a sheet - think Little Lamb Sz1 Booster size, the great thing is it doesn't add bulk at all as it's so thin. :wine:

My avatar
cumbrianlass
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby cumbrianlass » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:40 pm

zoeyboo wrote:Ems at Puddlekins & Beth at LLS both sell boosters made of Zorb.
I have also bought some sheets of Zorb from Suzanne at Lush Tush relatively cheaply, it's weird stuff that looks like felt but doesn't feel as nice, you can shop it up with scissors it doesn't need hemming or anything, it doesn't look pretty & mine are all wonky :giggle: but it fine to stuff into pockets & works well. I would say I got 10-15 from a sheet - think Little Lamb Sz1 Booster size, the great thing is it doesn't add bulk at all as it's so thin. :wine:

Thank you!!! **goes off tinternet shopping** :coffee:

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies