hf1

What size Fuzzis for new baby or will I use biodegrables?

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: What size Fuzzis for new baby or will I use biodegrables?

Postby angiepangie2809 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:09 pm

By the way. I used size 1 little lambs bamboo boosters in mine! 1 of those and the microfibre one or you could just use 2 f the bamboo ones! :-)

My avatar
cara2244
Clothie
Clothie

Postby cara2244 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:26 pm

My daughter was 6lb as she was early and at 2weeks old went into teenyfits in the day and bum genius at night, after 2 weeks in disposables. Teenyfits are lovely on a baby her size, but I only bought them after she was born when I realised how small she was. \i bought some small fuzzis a couple of weeks ago (new) and they fit beautifully, on the smallest setting. Teenyfits are always for sale on here preloved, and seem to sell on pretty well too. So perhaps a case of wait and see what weight and size your baby is?

My avatar
picklecat
Clothie
Clothie

Postby picklecat » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:26 pm

Thank you so much for all your replies! I think now I'll just buy some small fuzzis and hope the baby will go straight into them. My first was 8.10 so not sure I grow them very small! I found the whole reusable nappy thing so, so confusing that I'm going to stick with fuzzis as that is what I know! I'm afraid to try anything else. I'm aware that with my husband working full time, in college 3 nights a week and working on a thesis that convenience will be paramount the first few weeks - ie I won't have time to be looking for stuff online! So what that in mind I'll just have a look out for lots of smalls. How many would people recommend for a new born?

My avatar
mudita
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mudita » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:34 pm

I have 25, but you could get away with less if you tumble dried. It is the inserts that can take a while, even mf ones dont dry quickly on a damp day...

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:45 pm

There's a lady called fostermum on here that's selling lots of small ones hun. Just thought I would mention it :-)

Previous

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies