hf1

Wht did you all get for xmas?

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Wht did you all get for xmas?

Postby g murphy » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:33 pm

so what were all of you gorgeous ladies treated to from santa?

I got a gorgeous mum necklace, some money from my mum and dad, various chocolates oh and a gorgeous new wedding ring from my hubby, I have lost weight since we got married and my original ring doesn't fit anymore, and as it is engraved all of the way round it can not be resized.

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Wht did you all get for xmas?

Postby ems101 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:48 pm

Beautiful! How thoughtful of him x

I got a printer. It's boring and practical but I'm not that into presents so that's fine by me!!

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru

Postby girlinleeds » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:18 pm

I got a new kindle of dh a cup/ teapot and bag of pips and lots of toiletries from my family

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby autumnalgirl » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:24 pm

I had a new dress which I am currently wearing and a tortoise lamp which I love, love, love!!! I saw it ages ago when looking for a work lamp, but had to not buy it due to the lack of practicality, but DH ordered it via his mum for me for Christmas. (via his mum 'cos I take in all parcels and would possibly have guessed)!

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:30 pm

DH made this necklace for me himself. One ring says 'love' the other has our initials on them!

He also made me a vase and the children made some homemade natural lemon body scrub

My avatar
clothsister
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby clothsister » Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:23 pm

Ahh you lucky ladies. I didn't get anything much, got a pair of fluffy socks and a Tesco voucher from the inlaws. Ridiculously expensive bathroom smellies from sil (which I sort of love as a little luxury but man I could buy a load of cheap products for the same amount) DH didn't get me anything (as per our agreement not to) was still a bit sad. Especially when sil gives her DH an iPad Air 2 for Christmas. Lol. Different worlds! (I'm just jealous! What must it feel like to not get to the overdraft limit every month and not have to eat freezer food just because you can't afford to buy more)

My avatar
Dancing mum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Dancing mum » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:03 pm

I got a book, some lovely toiletries and some practical kitchen bits like mug, tea towels etc. DH and I also had agreement not to buy each other gifts and then I watch my sister getting iPhone 5 and a few other bits from her partner... Not jealous really :wink:

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:42 pm

Got my fairy gift ! :) :giggle: :widesmile:

We won't talk about the LEATHER bag and gloves FIL got me :roll:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:08 am

Another one that didn't do DH pressies this year - we are buying a house in the new year so we thought that would do :giggle: and of course a house needs washing machine etc in it to so I'll get lots of bits in the next few months :giggle:

Mum gave me a facial and pedicure voucher and she will look after Rémy while I have them - I asked for the facial as I don’t want more 'stuff' as we are moving but the pedicure was a nice surprise! Katie (little sis) gave me a pandora bead and a lovely pair of earrings - one for Christmas and technically one for my birthday but won't see her then so go them now!

We are having Christmas with MIL when we get to the UK so will get something then!

Next

Return to The Christmas Grotto