Urgent elf help

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Urgent elf help

Postby littlesez » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:42 pm

So Harry is here, kids are at their dads. Izzy was upset so I sent a text and pic from harry saying. Im at home planning a big suprise

Did not think this through :hohoho: got no money but all day tomorrow to do something for after school

Help! Its got to be amazing :hohoho:

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Urgent elf help

Postby autumnalgirl » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:16 pm

Have you got a white sheet that could be sacrificed and turned into an igloo table den (or similar)?

Gingerbread house construction (elf inside)

Cover everywhere with paper snowflakes and the floor with shredded paper

Paper mache piñata containing the elf

Er...

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru

Postby girlinleeds » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:43 pm

Gift wrap doorways, cover windows /toilet in wrapping paper

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby confusinglady » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:00 pm

Great ideas
A treasure hunt- my mum always did hunts with little clues that leads to the next clue then some little present at the end or just our teddy at the end or a biscuit. We thought it was great as the hunt is the most exciting but. I do them for my kids and they love them just as much.

The elf could hide little notes and he could then be at the end with simply popcorn and a movie or a craft activity.

The clues were like 'l m Keep your hands warm' and the clue is in a glove.... Then the next clue would be waiting there.

I did one in the summer where they had to dig up something I'd buried in the garden :giggle:

Oh I also did one with stamps where they had to run around stamping their paper on which I'd just drawn what was on the stamper.

I loves a good treasure hunt :pirate:

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:13 am

Thanks ladies, kids really love treasure hunts so what I might do is pick them up with the first clue then hide them on our street and through our house. Then just thinking of the main suprise. Maybe a party set up ? Get lights off, fairy lights every where, music on and just cheap snacks for party food :)

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby confusinglady » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:10 am

Sounds good to me!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:13 am

Sounds great fun :thumbsup:

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:20 pm

I did a suprise party. Only me, izzy her and bestie, leon and his bestie and of course Harry! Fairy lights on disco mode :giggle: MTV Christmas on full blast, dancing, games, food sponsored by tesco value :hohoho:

Happy days :)

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby confusinglady » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:22 pm

littlesez wrote:I did a suprise party. Only me, izzy her and bestie, leon and his bestie and of course Harry! Fairy lights on disco mode :giggle: MTV Christmas on full blast, dancing, games, food sponsored by tesco value :hohoho:

Happy days :)

Sounds fantastic :thumbsup:

Next

Return to The Christmas Grotto