Pips is anxious

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Pips is anxious

Postby clothmama » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:56 am

girlinleeds wrote:Shes doing really well, eaten all the buns with no problem another hour and we can go home, fingers crossed she passes we're so close

That is awesome news @girlinleeds :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: how amazing will that be for her (and you) if it keeps going well! What will it mean she can eat, just small amounts of egg in cooking?

littlesez wrote:Is there anything your dh is allergic to maybe he should have it and then get a grip, what a stupid thing to Say!
Well yes :-?

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:18 pm

Thats Great! Good in her for being so brave. Think dh should buy her a lovely treat ;)

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru

Postby girlinleeds » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:22 pm

@clothmama for pips this is the big one as it means cake, egg in things like sausages,burgers, egg pasta,pancakes. She wont be allowed scrambled/fried egg quiche or the like until she has another challenge which will be about 6 months after shes been having cake and stuff but thats lots easier to avoid. But it'll be such a massive change for her, she can go out and eat cake(I know that doesnt sound like a big thing but for pips it is)

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:27 pm

girlinleeds wrote:@clothmama for pips this is the big one as it means cake, egg in things like sausages,burgers, egg pasta,pancakes. She wont be allowed scrambled/fried egg quiche or the like until she has another challenge which will be about 6 months after shes been having cake and stuff but thats lots easier to avoid. But it'll be such a massive change for her, she can go out and eat cake(I know that doesnt sound like a big thing but for pips it is)

I can just imagine what a huge thing it is for her, after all the school / preschool probs you have had with her over the years it will be such an enormous change and relief! :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :widesmile:

Is the hour up now - has she got the all clear?

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru

Postby girlinleeds » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:30 pm

10 minutes left

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru

Postby girlinleeds » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:31 pm

@ems101 that was my thought exactly, just working out what I can get him to buy her.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:34 pm

girlinleeds wrote:10 minutes left

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru

Postby girlinleeds » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:27 pm

She passed, pips says this is the best day ever :) :)

My avatar
Bugglyboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Bugglyboo » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:16 pm

Well done Pips. That was such a brave thing to do. Congratulations on being aloud to eat cake :)

PreviousNext

Return to Baby, childrens and family health