Amber - necklace, bracelet or anklet?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Amber - necklace, bracelet or anklet?

Postby clothmama » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:35 am

I'm going to order some amber today as he is really starting to struggle with his teeth but I can't decide what to get.

What do you have and why and would you get the same again or something different?

My avatar
Dancing mum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Amber - necklace, bracelet or anklet?

Postby Dancing mum » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:56 am

I have Amber anklet as Juliet has always been very inquisitive and loves tugging at anything vaguely sparkly so thought she would be a nightmare if it was round her neck!
It also means I can leave it on at night without worrying if it'll get caught and choke her (although I know people leave necklaces on too and don't seem to have a problem).
I initially bought a baby anklet but it was too small for her cankles :giggle: so exchanged for an adjustable one. This has been great as there's still plenty of room for expansion but it does mean it's the metal clasp rather than lovely soft screw fix. It bothered me at first but not an issue now at all. Having said that I have noticed that they do screw fix 'extender' sections (can't think what else to call them so hope you know what I mean). I'm going to buy another (additional rather than instead of) anklet as her molars are coming through now so thought I'd boost her up with more Amber as obviously not as much on an anklet as in a necklace so I think this time I'll go for a screw fitting with an extender.
Enjoy choosing :wink:

My avatar
clothsister
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby clothsister » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:16 am

I bought one for Rémy before the holiday just forgot to bring it with me. It's an anklet/bracelet. Will post today if you send me Nicole's address again x

My avatar
clothsister
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby clothsister » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:17 am

@clothmama

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:26 am

clothsister wrote:I bought one for Rémy before the holiday just forgot to bring it with me. It's an anklet/bracelet. Will post today if you send me Nicole's address again x

Awwwwww Lucy that is so lovely! I just ordered a necklace - and it matches :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: he will be the happiest baby ever!!! Thank you so so much :love:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:23 pm

Return to Baby, childrens and family health