hf1

What is this annoying rash?

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: What is this annoying rash?

Postby ems101 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:20 pm

If you need liners, I've got lots of ll liners I no longer use. Happy to sling some your way! Also look up ma's bars. Helen makes a special butter that has been v successful with eczema. Shout if you can't find it!

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby LynniferT » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:29 pm

ems101 wrote:If you need liners, I've got lots of ll liners I no longer use. Happy to sling some your way! Also look up ma's bars. Helen makes a special butter that has been v successful with eczema. Shout if you can't find it!

Thank you for the offer but i think we're ok for liners... Will def look up ma's bars though :thumbsup:

His rash doesn't seem to be getting worse and is even looking a bit better (less angry) today :)

Little bugger is still trying to scratch his neck though, anyone tried socks on hands at night and they actually stay on?

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby LynniferT » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:06 am

Well T's eczema is clearing :yahoo: the creams have worked their magic. The redness has gone (so has the weeping) and we just have dry skin.

He still has patches in his hair though and i cant use the steriod cream on that, just the hydrocortisone. We go back to docs in a week and a half for a review :)

My avatar
Dancing mum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Dancing mum » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:26 pm

Sounds like he's over the worst of it and it's coming under control :fingerscrossed:

Previous

Return to Baby, childrens and family health