hf1

ittis....leaks....

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

ittis....leaks....

Postby fluffycabbage » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:43 pm

charlie is in a small itti atm, although i think she needs a medium now really. anyway, when she's poo'd in it it all leaks out the legs and up the back and front :roll: Why? The nappy seems quite small and tight round the padded out bits, but loose on the waist. i had thought of taking out the trifold n just having the booster in there, to crreate some room to hold a poo lol, but shes quite a heavy wetter i think, and cant go long without leaking... (oh shes 95% bf)

any ideas?

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: ittis....leaks....

Postby charlibunny » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:20 am

I would try a medium TBH! I think if the small is too smal the poo is just escaping wherever it can!!

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:00 am

yeah thats what im thinking .... :(

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:04 am

Getting mediums may not help much though tbh. Because of their trimness at the crotch and low rise they don't cope very well with bf poo explosions I'm afraid. Fitteds and wraps or wool are better for containment.

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:17 am

ok, thanks, i think its gonna have to go :cry: :cry:

My avatar
mummymel
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mummymel » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:19 am

Louise wrote:Getting mediums may not help much though tbh. Because of their trimness at the crotch and low rise they don't cope very well with bf poo explosions I'm afraid. Fitteds and wraps or wool are better for containment.

my ittis have coped really well with Charlie's bf explosions, he's maybe had 1 distaster. fitteds and wraps do contain better if the AI2 isn't working for you though :)

Return to AIO's (All in ones)