hf1

I've opened!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: I've opened!

Postby Louise » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:58 am

Can everyone who's not posted pics please do so asap. I can't find my phone or camera lead ( :oops: :oops: :oops: :x :x ) so am just charging the tablet to take some more pics of mine. (don't know why I didn't think of that before :doh: :doh: ) Apologies to my Santa for the delay, I absolutely love everything. :D

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:20 pm

Here are my lovely gifts (minus bath bomb as that's erm gone already! :oops: :giggle: ) Sorry for rubbish pic, tablet isn't great at taking photos in dim light.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:21 am

@queen bee have you received your replacement parcel from your swap angels :D ?

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby queen bee » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:43 am

@clothmama Yes I have thank you to my lovely angels. I love it all. I'm still trying to work out how to upload photos to CNT from my phone. Can you help?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:38 am

queen bee wrote:@clothmama Yes I have thank you to my lovely angels. I love it all. I'm still trying to work out how to upload photos to CNT from my phone. Can you help?

:yahoo: yah glad you have it! Have you got an iphone or an android? @queen bee unfortunately if you have an iphone you'll need to upload to photobucket or whatever you use then copy the bbcode into your post of the photos. If you have an android go to 'my tree', 'my gallery', then scroll down and you'll see a box with a little green cross, click on the cross to add and it will take you to the list of pics on your phone, select and repeat til you have added all the ones you want to add and then click on the 'upload now' button.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:59 am

@queen bee sorry just to add if you have an iphone you can upload to your computer then add in to your gallery from there as described above. hths :widesmile: look forward to piccies :widesmile:

Previous

Return to Christmas Stocking Swap