hf1

Thank you angels xx

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Thank you angels xx

Postby queen bee » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:56 pm

I had such a wonderful surprise the other day when I picked up a parcel from the sorting office. I was expecting something from classifieds but so surprised to find it was actually a lovely parcel of stocking gifts. My original stocking parcel seems to be lost forever in the international postal black hole. this was totally unexpected! Thank you so much. I love all of it.
And now I've finally worked out how to upload photos from my new phone, here are my pics.

Gorgeous Michael Miller fabric and patchwork squares

Lovely cosmetics bag filled with goodies and gorgeous necklace

My favourite chocolate mmmmmmm

A mug jumper -I had no idea what this was to start with :oops: until my friend told me. This will be great for my camping trips to keep my tea warm in the tent

Thank you for my lovely surprises angels xxx
Last edited by queen bee on Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Woozle35
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Thank you angels xx

Postby Woozle35 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:01 pm

Aww thats lovely x

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:15 pm

Aw, lovely. You had some very nice angels :-)

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:53 pm

What nice gifts!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:48 am

Aww lovely angels :cnthug: ! Glad you like it all! Stupid mail, and such a shame as international post in my experience rarely goes missing so we've been so unlucky! You never know though, I've had stuff show up weeks and weeks even months late (I think that parcel went sea mail accidentally!) so there is a chance you may even get your original one at some point!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:36 pm

What lovely things you got! Im really disappointed about your first parcel. I was so looking forward to seeing what you thought of it. As Tory said you never know it might finally arrive one day!

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby queen bee » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:11 pm

beck wrote:What lovely things you got! Im really disappointed about your first parcel. I was so looking forward to seeing what you thought of it. As Tory said you never know it might finally arrive one day!

It's such a shame it went missing after you put all that effort in. Thank you so much . Maybe one day it will turn up.

Return to Christmas Stocking Swap