hf1

Caravan Reno! Inside tour pics - pg 3 + fabric pics now too!

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Caravan Reno! Inside tour pics - pg 3 + fabric pics now too!

Postby confusinglady » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:41 pm

Fab!!!
I don't mind the lamp shade, especially if you had Scandinavia type material with turquoise. I suppose it depends how good it looks when the light is actually on. Yeah get rid of the sink!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:14 pm

confusinglady wrote:Fab!!!
I don't mind the lamp shade, especially if you had Scandinavia type material with turquoise. I suppose it depends how good it looks when the light is actually on. Yeah get rid of the sink!

Don't know that bit yet as not had it on! I'd love to find some scandi material with turquoise but can't find any @confusinglady ! maybe I should have a look at Ikea actually sometimes their fabrics are great! Did you like any of the ones I posted?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:51 pm

Just been through nearly 1000 fabrics on the site I will get the seat cover stuff from and hundreds more on ebay and can't find anything I like - heeeeeeelllllllllllllppppppppppppppppp!

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby confusinglady » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:58 pm

@clothmama I m so totally useless at interior design type stuff. I have no ability to see what things might look like in my head :giggle:
I like all of the patterns you picked out. The flowery ones would be a bit too busy for me as seats etc though.
I like the 1st and would have that on a duvet cover or cushion etc , I do quite like the 2nd one too and I see what you mean about it being brighter. I like the fish too.... That would go in my bedroom :giggle: . Yellow really isn't my kind of colour, probably as I can't wear it, but it looks nice in our bedroom with greys. :thumbsup:

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby confusinglady » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:02 pm

We've put a bed in the back of our van and I have been tasked with the job of covering the mattresses/ chair seat pads. We stood in ikea months ago trying to figure out if we could decide on a fabric. We ended up with charcoal grey with the decision that we would add colour through cushions. So you could go for plain and accessorise.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:28 am

confusinglady wrote:The flowery ones would be a bit too busy for me as seats etc though.

confusinglady wrote:We ended up with charcoal grey with the decision that we would add colour through cushions.

Absolutely! Earlier in the thread I posted a couple of purples that I like but now leaning towards something a bit lighter, possibly grey - so yes sorry the brights are just to do the curtains with and going with totally plain cushion covers.

confusinglady wrote:Yellow really isn't my kind of colour, probably as I can't wear it, but it looks nice in our bedroom with greys. :thumbsup:
I'm the same (again :giggle: ) but there is something so happy about it in decor and it is nicer than in the pic. I'm not really into fish though so will not end up getting this but like that style just can't find anything :panic:

confusinglady wrote:We've put a bed in the back of our van

Van what van is this - you dark horse you haven't said a word @confusinglady :giggle:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:08 am

I like this one too:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:44 am

Just finding some more ideas!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:00 am

OK so how about the round ones for cushions, the leaf shape for curtains and the grey for the seats?

PreviousNext

Return to The Great Outdoors