hf1

Nappies on the line!

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Nappies on the line!

Postby laceybat » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:19 pm

Yep mine just go out as they come out when i do them. but i do put nappy's together then wraps then insrets the wipes

My avatar
harrison3
Clothie
Clothie

Postby harrison3 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:40 pm

I put anything bamboo or hemp on the outside or anything heavily stained so the sun gets to it first since they take the longest to dry. Then wraps, fleece liners and any other tid bits get hung wherever! They do look so pretty though!!

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:21 pm

Mine are hung just as they come out too, although I do do all the nappies on one side, then all the inserts on the other. The nappies all have their inners facing the sun too.

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:28 pm

I hang mine out in a semi ordered fashion .. Nappies & pockets ... Long inserts and then small inserts on the sock hanger thing

My avatar
bekhi1983
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby bekhi1983 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:50 pm

Mine is split into those which will need to go in the dryer in case they don't dry and those that don't. So nn, fitteds, bamboo and hemp boosters, pockets then mf inserts. Makes it easier to drag them back in when it piddles it down, which is mostly the case :giggle:

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:11 pm

Mine generally go out in whichever order they come out of the basket but when I gave Aaliyah's mediums a quick freshen up before I moved her into them I couldn't resist :giggle:

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:37 am

Wow , so pretty :-)

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:13 am

I recognise quite a few of those Kerry :wink: :giggle:

My avatar
DebbieP
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby DebbieP » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:15 am

I can't wait to get my nappy washing started and hung out on the whirly gig! I don't want to do it all too early tho so hoping for a good few days of sunshine in September!

I guess mine will be hung up in no particular order other than nappies, wipes, etc each grouped together!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat