hf1

Changing bag recommendations

My avatar
mishka2828
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Changing bag recommendations

Postby mishka2828 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:57 am

They look fab! Am frantically searching the house for stuff to sell on e-bay to fund one!!!
Have had a look at the website and there seem to be lots of different types-which one do people recommend?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:29 am

I have a Between and a Packabe and love them both. The packabe gets used a bit more atm as I usually carry Katie in the Babyhawk and either have the Packabe on my back if she's on my front or over my shoulder if she's on my back.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:32 am

I have 2 Ju Ju Be's - a Be Spicy and a Be Between and love them for different reasons. I also have a couple of other bags too - a Pink Lining Yummy Mummy bag which is gorgeous and the free Boots one which is practical just boring!

If you have a look on the Ju Ju Be website there is a forum, I think it is called the Pink Room and there are some people in there with a serious obsession, I guess it gets as addictive as nappies :giggle:

My avatar
mishka2828
Clothie
Clothie

Postby mishka2828 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:37 am

Oh dear, DH won't be very happy then... :wink:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:02 pm

Annette wrote:
If you have a look on the Ju Ju Be website there is a forum, I think it is called the Pink Room and there are some people in there with a serious obsession, I guess it gets as addictive as nappies :giggle:

I was nearly there when I was :pregnant: with Summer, I ended up with 3 jujubes and 2 oiois before she was even born :oops:

Now I just have the 2 JuJubes and an OiOi carry all! But I really want a between, really really!

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:23 pm

Hijaaaak!

Have decided that I need a new changing bag too :)

Has anyone tried an 'on bag' (I think that's the name - the one that you can use to carry your baby on your hip)? Does it also fit over a pram handle?

Also, does the packababe fit over pram handles? It looks like the most practical option and, from the dimensions, seems to hold as much an a Be All (and I need a really big bag)

Thanks!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:33 pm

Jasminesmummy wrote:Hijaaaak!

Have decided that I need a new changing bag too :)

Has anyone tried an 'on bag' (I think that's the name - the one that you can use to carry your baby on your hip)? Does it also fit over a pram handle?

Also, does the packababe fit over pram handles? It looks like the most practical option and, from the dimensions, seems to hold as much an a Be All (and I need a really big bag)

Thanks!

My Packabe fits fine over the handle of my P&T. And it holds loads too. Sophg has an onbag, she posted about it in Hannas thread here.

My avatar
sophg
Clothie
Clothie

Postby sophg » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:34 pm

I love my Onbag more and more each day.

Yes it fits over pram handles - you can tie it however you want. Because it's so soft it moulds to you whichever you wear it.

I also have a JuJuBe light and a Be Mine. I use the Be Mine in my Onbag too and thread the strap through the elastic in the Onbag strap so it's nice and secure and then all I have to do is pull it out when it comes to paying for things etc.

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:59 pm

Thanks Louise and Sophie!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat