hf1

Any other lovers of plain nappies out there

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Any other lovers of plain nappies out there

Postby megansmummy » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:07 pm

rhead wrote: I much prefer my plain white OBV Goodmamas to the print ones, I don't know what it is about them but they're adorable and seem to be a trimmer (and more absorbent) fit!

WSS, i love my plain obv goosmama's best of all!! :wine:

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Cyrillia » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:10 pm

We have about 12 WNNL as our staple nappy - they're unlined too, so that I can choose what liner I want depending on how DS is - and I love them! They do the job perfectly and dry quickly. There's tonnes of growing room in them too, so another vote for plain nappies from me! :D

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby victoriaw » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:43 pm

I like the plain GMs too. And Ittis are pretty plain. But generally, no, I like the pretty ones (obviously :giggle: )

My avatar
DanielleUK
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby DanielleUK » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:35 pm

zodoz wrote:I like the plain ones too - I have some nice colours of the blueberry ones but that's as flashy as mine get. They normally get used after my plain fitteds though.

I don't like tie-dye at all I have to admit lol

I am not a fan of tie dye either, they just do not appeal to me at all. I am a sucet for pretty prints, and emroidery tho :D

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:58 pm

My meagre stash is pretty plain at the mo; Flexi-tots, Teddies, MEOS (although these are about to be sold as they are too wide for ds), Sandys, BGs and a few BBOS. I do like the look of a plain white nappy on bubs but I will also be adding some more patterned stuff when I get the chance.

Each to their own but I'm gonna be indecisive and sit on the fence as I love both looks.

My avatar
ebonina
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby ebonina » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:45 pm

Last edited by ebonina on Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:13 pm

I have a varied stash but have to admit that I love my bamboo MEOS or bamboo sandies for using with out woolies and also like our fuzzis for a workhorse pocket nappy :D

My avatar
Amanda
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Amanda » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:53 pm

Mostly plain here, BGs and Bamboozles are the mainstay. I've got a couple of more interesting but still plain ones, purple Itti, sapphire BBSS, citrus gelato UD, and one embroidered WN. I might be more of a fan of fancy if I had a girl as she could flash a pretty nappy from under a skirt, but Finn's were only on show for a few short weeks of summer so I can't really justify the cost.

ETA nothing lovelier than a fluffy white bum on a little baby, it's just a shame they need to be covered with a wrap!

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:01 pm

About 90% of our nappies are white/natural/plain colours - the few embroidered ones are preloveds from here. I do love the simplicity of plain fitteds(we use tots and easy peasy), but the wraps are bright colours. The pockets I have, which are used for nursery, are just plain colours.

I think I prefer the plain ones, as I would find it really dificult to choose exactly what I wanted, but oddly, I do seem to like fancier fitted night nappies though for some odd reason.

Kate x

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat