hf1

Poop question

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Poop question

Postby gilbertandmartha » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:10 pm

omg - I never thought I'd be asking poop questions again!

Anyway so from being bf fed with a couple of top ups, to full formula, Lola's poop has gone very gross and salty smelling. I've just washed some nappies and they smell a bit salty or like upset tummy smell.

Is it probably the switch over to formula?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Poop question

Postby Louise » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:53 pm

I've no experience of formula at all (no idea what a normal "formula poo" looks and smells like even :oops: :oops: ) but it does sound like its likely to be due to the change in the milk. Does she seem at all unwell in herself otherwise?

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:37 pm

I have no idea either but I imagine it could be. Hopefully someone will be along who can answer :D

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:55 pm

Louise wrote:I've no experience of formula at all (no idea what a normal "formula poo" looks and smells like even :oops: :oops: ) but it does sound like its likely to be due to the change in the milk. Does she seem at all unwell in herself otherwise?

She seems ok, but you know that sandy textured foul smelling poo that goes with bad d&v bugs, well its like that (but not as bad). But she does seem fine.

Its funny I can completely remember what BF poo is like, but no idea on formula poo.... and the tooots made the switch so you'd think I'd remember

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat