hf1

How do you order an Upsy Daisy?

My avatar
clothpenguin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

How do you order an Upsy Daisy?

Postby clothpenguin » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:18 pm

I am flummoxed by the site, help! I want a BTP minkee dalmation print pocket with a microfibre/hemp or microfibre/bamboo booster, is this possible? We have velcro monsters here but poppers never fit properly on them so would probably have to do velcro. Is it me? am I just a bit useless!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: How do you order an Upsy Daisy?

Postby flutterby » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:01 pm

http://www.upsydaisynappies.com/index.p ... cts_id=244 thats the page for a custom minkee BTP, just put what minkee you want and fastening!

http://www.upsydaisynappies.com/index.p ... ex&cPath=4 inserts are all there! Hope you manage to order your LOs some yummy fluff!

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angelsquidge » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:13 pm

Hi- have only just come across this post.

Sorry you're having trouble navigating the site. Of course the nappy you want is possible, and yes flutterby is right you need to go to the custom section and specify the style/fabrics etc you would like to have. Same for the inserts.

Hope you find your way now- I'll have a look and give the site a little tweak :wink:

My avatar
mythreelittlemice
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mythreelittlemice » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:25 pm

Hi,

Amber beat me to it then lol! I'm sorry the site isn't more clear but Hanna has pointed you in the right direction. I need to do some work on the site to make it easier to use. If you have any more problems please pm me on here or send an email to sales@upsydaisynappies.co.uk and I will be able to help you.

Fi x

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angelsquidge » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:58 pm

Ok, I've added a little bit on the site to point people in the right direction!

Let me know if it's more clear now :)

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat