hf1

How badly do pre-weaned nappies stain?

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: How badly do pre-weaned nappies stain?

Postby rhead » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:18 pm

Ooh yes, tomatoes are not our friends :hohoho: - I always hated washing EBF nappies on rainy days, need the sun to work its magic!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:23 am

Another one here that hasn't had any problems. Most would wash out and hardly any marks were left

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:39 am

I found that sometimes they woul dstain the nappies for a bit - usually when they couldn't be dried outside etc. But I have always managed to get them out eventually. If a vest or something has poo on it, i would shove it in with the nappy wash. Nappy san seems to get stains out but I don't use it all the time, just sometimes if nappies are starting to look dull and I want to sell them or something.

I think cotton nappies stain a lot worse than fleece lined ones. I don't really worry if the nappies I have are stained anyway - they are only going to be pooed on again. i recently bought some MEOS for virtually nothing because they were very stained - I am sure after a few dries on the line they will be fine. Haven't made any partiular effort with them though as we only use them when we are at home.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat