hf1

Doesn't like wool at night?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Doesn't like wool at night?

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:42 pm

Hmmm while Grace seems perfectly happy in wool during the daytime she wakes more often if I put a wool wrap on her at bedtime than if I use a PUL one... :?

Trouble is that even our large WN wraps are only just high enough in the rise so I'm going to have to investigate some XL ones and hope they go tight enough on the legs!

I was wondering if the evapouration effect could be cooler and hence waking her? :?

We don't get leaks and she's not usually a massive wetter to be honest...

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Doesn't like wool at night?

Postby flutterby » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:51 pm

How odd, have you tried interlock and knitted??

I have an XL WN wrap you can borrow to check the fit, it's only sitting in a drawer to one day go in a memory box for Jak so not being used

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:58 pm

Are you sure it's not coindidence? Lili seems to go in cycles, for a while she'll only wake up once in the night and then for a while it's 4-5 times. No idea what causes it!

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:04 pm

Sophie is the same. Will sleep in wool in the day bt is up all night if i put her to bed in it at night. She sleeps through in pockets or Fleece but wool seems to bug the life out of her at night!!!
She has slept through for over a week now and im contemplating trying wool but petrified of breaking a good cycle...

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:06 pm

flutterby wrote:How odd, have you tried interlock and knitted??

Yeah doesn't really seem to make any difference...

A borrow would be lovely thankyou!

rhead wrote:Are you sure it's not coindidence? Lili seems to go in cycles, for a while she'll only wake up once in the night and then for a while it's 4-5 times. No idea what causes it!
Could well be but she's sleeping dreadfully at the moment anyway so nothing really makes much difference but I do notice she tends to wake more in wool... :?

charlibunny wrote:Sophie is the same. Will sleep in wool in the day bt is up all night if i put her to bed in it at night
Glad it's not just us then!

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Cyrillia » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:43 pm

Is it for a WNNN? If so, I'm using the large with DS, and had nothing but leaks when using the large WN PUL wrap as I think it was too small. Switched for the XL one and it went well, but we've only tried it out on one night so far. :D

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat