hf1

Next night nappy?

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Next night nappy?

Postby lazylexis » Sun May 22, 2011 6:55 pm

Atm our large flutterby fluffs are on the 2nd loosest snaps. Our puddlekins old style large is too small. Lls heavy wetter large boosted with 2 gk boosters is on the loosest snaps but isn't as wet through as it was. So which bigger night nappies should I try? Ds is only just 2 and showing no signs of PT yet.He used to be a really heavy wetter but this is settling down slowly.Any suggestions?

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Next night nappy?

Postby Shaunie » Sun May 22, 2011 6:58 pm

Toddler bedbug? The new plus one's have no m/f so are more absorbant. Monkey snuggles so a toddler size too but am yet to try one of those.

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Sun May 22, 2011 7:09 pm

Am I right in thinking that Bonnie (HL) is going to start making a Junior Bedbug too? I'm sure I've seen that somewhere unless I dreamt it lol. Maybe that would be a good option?

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Sun May 22, 2011 7:17 pm

I have found my new WNNN's to be quite big.

My avatar
anothersquish
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby anothersquish » Sun May 22, 2011 7:18 pm

Yeap Bonnie does do a Junior bedbug :) They will fit til night time dry and then some...they fit my 6yr old (7 next month)!!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sun May 22, 2011 7:18 pm

Not sure a toddler bedbug would fit N, Katie's are getting a bit snug on her now. You could try a junior bedbug plus though, there's no mf plus there's an extra booster. Toddler Hollow Oaks might be worth a try too, Ryan can wear them still. Also the new Puddlekins All Hours are much larger than the old style ones. Ryan has loads of room in his ones.

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ramsons » Sun May 22, 2011 7:45 pm

ds1 is gone 3 and still wearing large ecobubs with room to spare

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Sun May 22, 2011 11:19 pm

H is nearly 4 with chunky thighs and still wears his large wnnn (2nd loosest snaps for legs and waist) and the same fittings for his toddler bedbugs too...we also have a large PKNN (not the all hours but one of the ones made just before and it is biiig....if you want to borrow any to try let me know :wink:

x

My avatar
didifrench
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby didifrench » Mon May 23, 2011 7:49 am

WNNN are quite good, my youngest who's 2yo is still on the second tightest snaps, and has been for more than 6 months. My eledest would be able to wear it as well and she is quite chunky.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat