hf1

Come on...fess up!!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Come on...fess up!!

Postby nic1 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:41 pm

Who has fallen off my wagon?? :hohoho: :hohoho: I totally forgot to put anyone in charge!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Silly me......have i anyone still on there with me or have you all succumbed to the train that i think Shevi was driving :lol: :lol:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Come on...fess up!!

Postby babyroo » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:43 pm

They've been very naughty Nic :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:43 pm

Not me - I have to be on the wagon now with no bottom to buy nappies for, I've more than enough night nappies (erm yes, 2 Jimmy Riddles OBV, 1 standard Minkii, 2 Nightnotions and 1 puddlepants weedie... so 6 night nappies!) Whoops...

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:47 pm

babyroo wrote:They've been very naughty Nic :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

Who was it.....come on...own up you norty scoundrels!! :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:52 pm

Nic the last thing I bought was the weenotions wrap which you allowed me to (but it still hasn't arrived :cry: ) There were a few people tempted by the nappy elite offers, but tbh I didn't see anything jumping out at me which would temp me even when there was no wagon driver!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:56 pm

You were here when I last fell off the wagon, and you taped me back on nice and strong. I have to say it has been a scary ride without anyone at the wheel so to speak. I have watched all the tape coming undone and was worried mine would burst open as well. However we just got our second fall off the wagon purchase, and have the first purchase yet to come, so my nostrils are still filled with fluffy goodness.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:59 pm

Good stuff Annette and Rae, glad my sticky tape was securely taped down!! :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:13 pm

:oops: :oops: Im sorry oh wagon monitor, I fell off but didnt bounce too hard, the offer at Nappy Elite was too much for me and I ordered a strawberry shortcake nappy and wrap. In my defence it was reduced to £13, then I had a £3.50 voucher off it, I had £2.50 in my PP account, so including the postage it cost me less than a tenner, who could resist that?? Back on the wagon now, I promise :mrgreen:

Sadie xx

PS - come and confess everyone else who fell off the wagon, it wasnt only me :lol:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:42 pm

eviesmummy wrote: so including the postage it cost me less than a tenner, who could resist that?? Back on the wagon now, I promise :mrgreen:

Sadie xx

PS - come and confess everyone else who fell off the wagon, it wasnt only me :lol:

Ahhh that's not sooo bad!!! Bargain really.....at that price!!! Sorry i shouldn't be encouraging you should i??!! :hohoho: :hohoho:

Sooo who else has yet to come to confession time!!! Sounds like there's rather a few in denial!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat