hf1

KUSHIES!!

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

KUSHIES!!

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:03 pm

I know that by mearly typing that word most people will instantly go :evil: :evil: :evil: BUT...

...I've been finding it really hard to get a good fitting wrap for dd the only ones that seem to suit her are minki wraps, they are very pretty but quite bulky, in desperation i went in the attic and got down some of ds's old nappies, i found a few nice ones and then some kushies classics and wraps, i remember them fittind ds really really well and although they wer'nt that absorbant they had a gap at the top of the fold out booster that i used to stuff with hemp at night time and they worked really well. So i've washed them and tried them on dd today, they are a perfect fit and have lasted ages whilst she's been napping, the wrap seems to go over the other fitteds i've got here too! I wonder why non of the nice stuff works for us and yet somthing with such awful reveiws works beautifuly, it makes no sense and i'm happy the hunt is over but pi$$ed off that non of the really nice stuff seems to work :crossbaby: :babytongue:
Does anyone else use them???

ETA- just ordered some more (i can't beleive i'm resorting to this :cry: ) Think i will have to lump it and list some of our nappies later.

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: KUSHIES!!

Postby mabo » Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:22 pm

I dont use them, and only ever tried the AIO's, but am glad that the wraps work for you! :lol:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:21 pm

Well I guess they must work for some people otherwise they wouldn't sell any. It is good you have found something to suit anyway and are getting some use out of them

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:52 pm

My first reaction was eugh! However we only tried the AIO's and not the wraps.
However if it works for you, that's all that really matters. Different shaped babies and all.
Tis a pity you didn't find something prettier that worked.

My avatar
jan3182001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby jan3182001 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:54 pm

Well when she grow's she might change shape and fit the prettier ones. :D

The only reason i got kushies was that was all that was available in shops locally. There was no internet searching like there is now. But i notice that the big stores that do still sell kushies dont have any other types - i woinder if that is because they know most people dont get on with them then revert back to sposies :twisted:

But if they work for you now then thats what you want. :bebykiss:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:12 pm

I've only heard terrible things about the AIOs and not the wraps - hurray for finding something but boooo to lack of cuteness...

My avatar
jonathansgirl
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby jonathansgirl » Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:59 pm

We had a load of the small aios and they were great on Morgan, if not that absorbant, but the larges just seem to be a funny fit and leak poo. I've still got the smalls for bump as I found some cute patterns :-)

My avatar
millercl_6
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby millercl_6 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:55 am

i started off with kushies and have loads of them aio and wraps and work well for me.

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:45 am

Ive never tired them so cant comment, glad they work for you tho :mrgreen:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat