hf1

Shh don't tell.

My avatar
clothsister
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Shh don't tell.

Postby clothsister » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:51 am

I THINK I MAY HAVE JUST GOT A VERY EARLY BFP!!!!!' What do you think???? @clothmama don't tell anyone it's our sister secret for a while at least!!!! Image Image

My avatar
clothsister
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Shh don't tell.

Postby clothsister » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:52 am

Oh my god they haven't uploaded well. There is a light pink line in real life!!! X

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:54 am

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: that is awesome fantasticabooble news :yahoo: :yahoo: :pregnant: :pregnant: :pregnant: :pregnant: :pregnant: :pregnant: :widesmile: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:57 am

:yahoo: :yahoo: how exciting!

My sister has just found out she is :pregnant: too, but i can't tell the kids as my niece doesn't know yet.

My avatar
clothsister
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby clothsister » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:58 am

Can you see it or not? Not going to say anything to the others for a good few weeks but thought you'd keep the secret. Love you sis. X

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:00 am

I can see it if I squint :D

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:05 am

clothsister wrote:Can you see it or not? Not going to say anything to the others for a good few weeks but thought you'd keep the secret. Love you sis. X

Of course I'll keep the secret, I don't have time to call or email anyone this year :oops: as you may have noticed!

Yes you can see it faintly in the bottom one :bfp: , if it is early it should be darker if you retest in a day or 2. When are you due?

babyroo wrote:My sister has just found out she is :pregnant: too, but i can't tell the kids as my niece doesn't know yet.

Congratulations :yahoo: we'll be fighting over niece or nephew arrivals :giggle:

My avatar
Mumof5
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Mumof5 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:11 am

:yahoo: Congratulations! :widesmile:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:15 am

clothmama wrote:
clothsister wrote:Can you see it or not? Not going to say anything to the others for a good few weeks but thought you'd keep the secret. Love you sis. X

Of course I'll keep the secret, I don't have time to call or email anyone this year :oops: as you may have noticed!

Yes you can see it faintly in the bottom one :bfp: , if it is early it should be darker if you retest in a day or 2. When are you due?

babyroo wrote:My sister has just found out she is :pregnant: too, but i can't tell the kids as my niece doesn't know yet.

Congratulations :yahoo: we'll be fighting over niece or nephew arrivals :giggle:

:hohoho:

Next

Return to Pregnancy and Conception