hf1

Anxious

My avatar
knees_on
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Anxious

Postby knees_on » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:04 pm

I don't even know what to write tbh. Another scan today and going in my own as stupidly told lee to finish moving out of his house instead of coming with me so then we can be together and concentrate in whatever is gonna happen!
As usual going to scan with pathetic half empty excuse for a hospital bag in case it's bad news and they keep me in for induction. Feeling really emotional and kind of like something is going to happen. I'm fed up with all this limbo land not knowing when or where baby will be born. Just want baby safe and in my arms. Been feeling shivery on and off and emptying my bowels twice as often as usual. I've just about got my head around birthing in hospital and not at home though I'm not sure how I'll cope once I am labouring in hospital esp if I can't use the pool.

And I feel like I want to forget about the stress of getting all the children to different schools in the morning and to different people shod I go into labour in hosp. It's just all too much and I want to hide at home and have my baby in my nest , all safe and well...

And I'm only 37 weeks and not had all the weeks of pre labour I usually get :cry:
Last edited by knees_on on Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Anxious

Postby ems101 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:12 pm

Sending hugs, you'll be in good hand in hospital, not exactly where you want to be but it's safe. All my pregnancies have been this limbo in/out of hospital. It's horrid but will be over and forgotten soon,and of course you know its soooo worth it. Keep going hun. Last leg :)

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:14 pm

Im a bit lost as top whats going on, are you being monitored for something? Are you anxious about baby coming early coz 37 weeks is pretty much full term

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Why would you not be allowed the pool, can you insist? :hug:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:30 pm

:hug: :hug: I know it's not what you want but if bubby needs out they need out and if they are concerned enough to get you in at 37 weeks then it's what is needed. Can you get the kids sorted now so you can relax?

I wish I'd been induced as the obstetrician had wanted to do, I may have had a normal birth and we wouldn't have come so close to losing him. It does have its place!

Please try not to worry, honestly you'll probably only need the tiniest bit of synto and your body will just do its thing on its own :hug:

Best of luck and let us know how you are getting on @knees_on

My avatar
knees_on
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby knees_on » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:38 pm

Thanks all :)

@littlesez I've had growth scans for a while and then they found low fluid so scans twice a week for the last few weeks and the foreseeable. And basically they have said if I get a couple of low measuring scans in a row then induction will be offered, so I'm never sure of I will be going home. Had 2 inductions with first 2 babies and last 3 home births. Was really looking forward to a beautiful home birth with my new partner.

Just got off the CTG. All good. Scan showed big increase in fluid and Doppler measuring ok. Doc is just checking it all but seems everything is ok for now. Back on Thursday. And back to bed for me when I get home. And Lee will be done with moving out by tonight so we can just concentrate on baby from here on in :yahoo: :pregnant: :yahoo:

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:09 pm

knees_on wrote:Thanks all :)

@littlesez I've had growth scans for a while and then they found low fluid so scans twice a week for the last few weeks and the foreseeable. And basically they have said if I get a couple of low measuring scans in a row then induction will be offered, so I'm never sure of I will be going home. Had 2 inductions with first 2 babies and last 3 home births. Was really looking forward to a beautiful home birth with my new partner.

Just got off the CTG. All good. Scan showed big increase in fluid and Doppler measuring ok. Doc is just checking it all but seems everything is ok for now. Back on Thursday. And back to bed for me when I get home. And Lee will be done with moving out by tonight so we can just concentrate on baby from here on in :yahoo: :pregnant: :yahoo:

Awesomeness!! Welll done that baby ;)

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:35 pm

fabupdate hun. hope things keep going well for you. x

Return to Pregnancy and Conception