hf1

Wanted - night time pull ups for a 4 year old.

My avatar
busymummy
Clothie
Clothie

Wanted - night time pull ups for a 4 year old.

Postby busymummy » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:01 pm

Price: Wanted
I'm after night time pull ups for my son as he shows no sign of becoming dry at night. Gender neutral would be preferable so my dd can use them when she gets round to potty training.

Even if you have some but they aren't for sale I'd be hugely greatful, and would pay fees and postage etc, to have a try of one - they are so expensive to buy new!!

Rebecca

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Wanted - night time pull ups for a 4 year old.

Postby Miss_Purple » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:16 am

I have some white Motherease ones and also a couple of pairs of super undies, will find them out for you. What size does he need?

My avatar
nuttymumto5
Clothie
Clothie

Postby nuttymumto5 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:13 am

Hi,
I have 6 pairs of 'board short' style pants in black that I would be willing to sell. They are age 5-6 but fit my very small 6 year old when he was in age 3-4 and 4-5 things. They have fantastic elastic on the waist and have only been used for about 3 months. I found myself in exactly the same situation as you and found these a god send. They are upsey daisy bedtime pants and can be seen at www.pshealthcare.co.uk. I still have all of the disposable boosters that came with them too..
Thanks
Nancy

My avatar
nuttymumto5
Clothie
Clothie

Postby nuttymumto5 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:15 am

Hi again,
I also have some super undies and some WAHM pants from America, Canada and Alaska that would fit a 4 year old.
Thanks
Nancy

My avatar
busymummy
Clothie
Clothie

Postby busymummy » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:44 pm

I'm not sure on the sizing, he weighs 2 stone, is a slim build and is nearly 4.5 years.
Did you get on with the motherease Miss Purple? I've read their not always a good fit..? Are they really bulky? I don't want my son to feel like he's back in bulky pocket nappies..

Return to Wanted