hf1

How many night nappies?

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: How many night nappies?

Postby Soupdragon » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:31 pm

We have 8 night nappies. I like to have a few more than the bare minimum, just to cover drying times and because we're covered if there's a dirty nappy during the night (rare, but not unknown). We mainly have popper closing night nappies, as I think poppers are better under wool (aplix can catch). But I do also have a couple of Bumhuggers, as aplix nappies are easier to put on at 3 am. ;)

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:38 pm

We have dedicated night nappies five for each of the boys but I have plenty of others that I can make into night nappies if needed in an emergency. :D

My avatar
lollipoplizzie
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby lollipoplizzie » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:05 am

I wash after two full days, I had four nappies but sent one off to be mended and it was impossible with only three. I now have five which is perfect because there is (theoretically!) always at least one nappy already made up ready to go (I hate getting the nappy ready as I'm trying to put it on).

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:24 pm

I have 4 and struggle. I need another really. So i would say 5!!!!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:06 am

I don't have a dryer and have 5 night nappies currently in use and tbh that isn't enough, I am thinking of getting a 6th to be safe, especially as I am often late home on a work day and dh isn't capable of taking a nappy off the line and stuffing it correctly or working out what goes with what (can't blame him really as I am quite fussy about my nappies! :giggle: ) so I have to make sure there is one in the nappy drawer for him to use.

Previous

Return to Night Nappies