hf1

Help!!!!

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Help!!!!

Postby twinkletot » Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:56 pm

I am having trouble with night nappies once again. Stuffies worked for a while but then ds out-weed them, now the same is happening with his WNNN. He is soaked on his pj's in the morning :( . Where do I go from here? I am determind not to put him on a 'sposie as he will just out wee that too but I don't know what to try next. I think I need something for an uber heavy wetter!!!

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Help!!!!

Postby tanya » Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:57 pm

Are they new or old style WNNN? I find the newest style much better than any that have come before and my DD can't outwee that nappy and she's a very heavy wetter.

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:22 pm

I have one new style and one old style and he out wees both :-? . I have resorted to putting an extra layer of hemp between the nappy and the wrap but he it still out weeing and wet in the morning :shock:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:33 pm

Have you thought about using wool at night? I really is great

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:34 pm

or fleece is excellent too!

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:43 pm

I use fleece wraps atm but am considering some wool interlock if I can't find a remedy to this as I think I will end up spending tons and tons on nappies that he out wees. I am assuming the wool is a lot better than fleece for letting the wee evaporate??

My avatar
greenferret
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby greenferret » Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:26 pm

Wool is FAB!! I was really sceptical at first, thought it would be too hot/itchy, couldn't possibly keep DD dry BUT I am a complete convert :wine: :wine: . Even if she feeds during the night and sleeps 13 + hours and her nappy is sodden, she is still dry on the outside :shock: . And we never have any rash/burn marks from a wet wrap. I do like fleece too and use it for daytime, but wool works much better for us during the night. Only problem with wool is now I have a serious nappy addiction AND a serious wool addiction :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:33 pm

:giggle: I can't afford another addiction! I think wool may be the answer though if folding more doesn't work. eek.
Is it hard to lanolise etc?

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:48 pm

i would like to add wool is fab, very breathable and stopped all my probs with red marks on bubs legs. BUT you still need to solve the nappy issues as we had ffound our woolies were getting soaked andd then i was having to air them/wash them/relanolise more often

dont think we have a uber wetter but she was waking up wet to her grobag until recently :roll: we used lots of folding of the stuffing to make a thick layer at the front i mean like 7 layers of stuff at the front compared to 3 elsewhere. but not sure if its different for a boy :-?

Next

Return to Night Nappies