Yay for silk and woolies!

My avatar
Chooky
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Yay for silk and woolies!

Postby Chooky » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:41 pm

:wine: We have finally found something that works :wine:
DD was getting horrible nappy rash every time she went into cloth at night. She looked like she was burnt and often had ulcers. But Gorgeous Fantastic Brilliant Angel Clothmama sent us some woolies(amongst other things :hug: ) to use at night and it got better. The ulcers had gone but DD still looked burnt :( I've just started back at work and can now finally afford a few things so i bought some Raw silk liners that arrived yesterday.
So with the silk liners and using wool DD has woken with a soft smooth rash free bum :wine:

:wine: I'm so excited :wine: Its the most wonderful feeling to know that your child has slept comfortably all night :wine:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Yay for silk and woolies!

Postby twinkletot » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:46 pm

:wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: glad she is rash free now.

My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ems » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:56 pm

Oh thats so lovely!!!!!!!!!!! Raw silk is amazing stuff!!!!!!!!!! :wine: :wine: here's to a rash free bum! :wine:

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:44 pm

:wine: Great news.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:01 am

Chooky wrote:Gorgeous Fantastic Brilliant Angel Clothmama sent us some woolies(amongst other things :hug: )
Not sure about that :oops: :oops: :giggle:

:wine: :wine: :wine: I'm so so pleased Racheal :wine: :wine: :wine: That is fantastic and I'm so pleased the woolies have worked for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Return to Night Nappies