hf1

Best sized nappies for newborns?

My avatar
Bugglyboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Best sized nappies for newborns?

Postby Bugglyboo » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:07 am

Easy least do some small and newborn versions of the bible. I found they needed boosting but my lanky skinny boy fitted them until 4 months on some of the smallest closures. And they are super cheap at about £3 per nappy. They were brilliant at containing poo and with a little lamb booster, they held a good amount of wee as well.
We also used muslin squares for the first month as we didn't know how big he was going to be.

My avatar
Bernadette
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Bernadette » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:25 am

We used Easy Peasy Bimbles and ME Sandies for new born. We grew out of the Bimbles quite quick but I had large babies (9 lbs and 7 lbs 12) Once we grew out of them, we used LL size 1.

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:40 am

Have tried almost every nappy nb or size 1 from my stash now and for us the GroVia seems to work best. Most fitteds are too big atm, but he's growing allready so that will be no problem :giggle:

My avatar
ArwenMcD
Clothie
Clothie

Postby ArwenMcD » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:08 pm

Thanks for your help everyone! I'll definitely start out with a few different brand til we know what works best but great to hear so many good reviews for Bimbles! They'll be on the list :) I'll be checking out GroVia too!

Congratulations too, MissFrodo!!!

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies